Updated W/ Preview 2 - 'britney: Piece Of Me' [Fanmade Professional Audio]

tiktik

25014bb.jpg

sv5nih.jpg

As some of you may know, i've been working on a professional-sounding, full length track for the show 'Britney: Piece of Me', which is finally nearly within completion. I decided to create this as I realised how little audio bootlegs we have of the show, and the ones we do have are dubbed with fan-made studio versions (which are brilliant, but i believe they take away some of the audio experience from the show). This project will not be dubbed whatsoever, using only HQ recordings so you can feel as if you're actually watching the show.

I haven't set a specific release date as i'm still not sure when it will be ready, but it should be soon. Just want you guys to show some love to the original recorders of the audio used within this project (especially toxicJS as without his bootlegs this project wouldn't have been possible, so extra props to him. Ly bb).

https://soundcloud.com/tiktik-3/britney-piece-of-me-lucky-audio

https://soundcloud.com/tiktik-3/britney-piece-of-me-toxic-audio

Download 'Lucky [Remix] (Live)'

Download 'Toxic [Remix] (Live)'

• Like 2

25014bb.jpg

sv5nih.jpg

As some of you may know, i've been working on a professional-sounding, full length track for the show 'Britney: Piece of Me', which is finally nearly within completion. I decided to create this as I realised how little audio bootlegs we have of the show, and the ones we do have are dubbed with fan-made studio versions (which are brilliant, but i believe they take away some of the audio experience from the show). This project will not be dubbed whatsoever, using only HQ recordings so you can feel as if you're actually watching the show.

I haven't set a specific release date as i'm still not sure when it will be ready, but it should be soon. Just want you guys to show some love to the original recorders of the audio used within this project (especially toxicJS as without his bootlegs this would have been impossible).

Previews will be coming within the next 2-3 days, and enjoy!!

awesome i will def mainpage your previews if thats ok :)