If I Had To Guess Michelle Bell's 7 Track Demo Album..

That doesn't change anything, lol.

Everyone has a fanmade Original Doll album on their itunes.

I never said any of them were from anything tbh you just assumed I what I meant. I don't care what they're from.

I'm trying to figure out what's left for her to leak from the evidence. Odds are she has Ouch & Peep Show on there as they were leaked by her. LWTN I'm not too sure about. Was it even leaked by her originally?

So Take Off & Like I'm Fallin should be left by logic unless I'm forgetting any other unreleased tracks they worked on. Hence the thread.

I never said any of them were from anything tbh you just assumed I what I meant. I don't care what they're from.

I'm trying to figure out what's left for her to leak from the evidence. Odds are she has Ouch & Peep Show on there as they were leaked by her. LWTN I'm not too sure about. Was it even leaked by her originally?

So Take Off & Like I'm Fallin should be left by logic unless I'm forgetting any other unreleased tracks they worked on. Hence the thread.

No, that's pretty much everything.

Just Take Off / Like I'm Fallin' / Peep Show are the only tracks from Michelle Bell's sessions that we DON'T have.

LWTN was NOT leaked by Michelle. I don't remember exactly who leaked it.

No, that's pretty much everything.

Just Take Off / Like I'm Fallin' / Peep Show are the only tracks from Michelle Bell's sessions that we DON'T have.

LWTN was NOT leaked by Michelle. I don't remember exactly who leaked it.

Interesting.. I assume LWTN is included on her demo album too unless there's 1 more we don't know about. (Which would be better for us!)

4 down, 3 to go.

Interesting.. I assume LWTN is included on her demo album too unless there's 1 more we don't know about. (Which would be better for us!)

4 down, 3 to go.

Which doesn't make any sense, because LWTN was confirmed to be an ITZ reject.

But I just scanned over her tumblr, and she said it was one of the first songs she worked on.

But she didn't leak it...?

I'm hella confused.

Which doesn't make any sense, because LWTN was confirmed to be an ITZ reject.

But I just scanned over her tumblr, and she said it was one of the first songs she worked on.

But she didn't leak it...?

I'm hella confused.

Yeah, I guess she just lumps them all into the same time period now. There's not long between any of them really. They seem to all be recorded within a 2 year time span before Blackout sessions started.

Yeah, I guess she just lumps them all into the same time period now. There's not long between any of them really. They seem to all be recorded within a 2 year time span before Blackout sessions started.

If I'm correct, wasn't Britney starting to record OD by the time Outrageous was planned as single 4?

Maybe that's why they're considering it an ITZ reject, rather than OD.

Who knows.

If I'm correct, wasn't Britney starting to record OD by the time Outrageous was planned as single 4?

Maybe that's why they're considering it an ITZ reject, rather than OD.

Who knows.

Yeah, my personal theory is it was recorded during the In The Zone era. I don't think it would have been recorded before the album. She was probably experimenting with new stuff like most artists do during the era cycle.

We'll never know for sure I guess. Doesn't really matter now I just want the rest of the demos! lol

Yeah, my personal theory is it was recorded during the In The Zone era. I don't think it would have been recorded before the album. She was probably experimenting with new stuff like most artists do during the era cycle.

We'll never know for sure I guess. Doesn't really matter now I just want the rest of the demos! lol

I'm more concerned on the appropriate spelling of "Conscience".

Wouldn't Blackout sessions have started after Original Doll was scrapped? If that's the case then I guess the songs recorded before then were either the Original Doll sessions or she was just experimenting in between eras.