March 15 - Britney At Her Son's Soccer Game With Charlie

she does :orangu: , i'm just thinking that that's a kids game lol 

meh she still looks great

Well, she's just showing her tummy, it's not like she's naked or something! I mean, in my eyes is just an outtif for a warm day, nothing special or scandalous. I'm sure those kids don't even notice that she's wearing something "revealing", adults are usually the ones who make a big deal out of little things  :oshit:

But yeah, she looks great, and on top of that, she looks happy, I love to see her like that  :crying1:

• Like 1

Well, she's just showing her tummy, it's not like she's naked or something! I mean, in my eyes is just an outtif for a warm day, nothing special or scandalous. I'm sure those kids don't even notice that she's wearing something "revealing", adults are usually the ones who make a big deal out of little things :oshit:

But yeah, she looks great, and on top of that, she looks happy, I love to see her like that :crying1:

Oh, come on. It's kinda funny she's dressed like that. Nothing wrong, of course. Idk about you, but I'd be side-eyeing my mom hard if she had rolled up to one of my tennis games rocking a crop top. :ummlol:

Oh, come on. It's kinda funny she's dressed like that. Nothing wrong, of course. Idk about you, but I'd be side-eyeing my mom hard if she had rolled up to one of my tennis games rocking a crop top. :ummlol:

i wore a crop top once when i took my nephew to school :disagreewitchu:  As long as you're well dressed and not vulgar it's totally fine imo  :aintevenmad: