Britney Spears Comes In At #12 For Greatest Pop Star Of All Time!

Slay a bit brit brit :bomt:  She is there with the biggest names of the music industry such as madonna, the beattles, mariah, barbra, agatha, and others , so proud :crying1:

Britney Spears was the biggest of the teen pop stars to emerge in the late 1990s. However, by the middle of the following decade it seemed her musical career may have drowned in a mass of bad publicity and personal difficulties. Britney Spearsthen put together one of the most phenomenal comebacks in pop music history and is more commercially and critically successful than ever before. In the past decade she has released 16 top 40 pop singles, five #1 albums and is, at the age of 27, a pop icon.

http://top40.about.com/od/top10lists/tp/top40popartistsalltime.02.htm

• Like 1

bow to the queen

BOW down everyone! Britney Spears comes in at #12 for greatest pop star!

About Entertainment created a list of Top 40 greatest pop Artists of all TIME and of course our girl Britney came in at #12!

12.Britney Spears

Britney Spears was the biggest of the teen pop stars to emerge in the late 1990s. However, by the middle of the following decade it seemed her musical career may have drowned in a mass of bad publicity and personal difficulties. Britney Spears then put together one of the most phenomenal comebacks in pop music history and is more commercially and critically successful than ever before. In the past decade she has released 16 top 40 pop singles, five #1 albums and is, at the age of 27, a pop icon.

Iconic!! When will your faves?

Read it on our mainsite!

For a split second I thought it would be another one of those pathetic biased lists with Beyonce, Gaga or Katy Perry. Thank god none of them made it before Britney. The list sounds fairly accurate actually.

exactly, out of all of them only Beyonce is mentioned and shes like, 38 lol ,reasonable enough :queenflopga:  

• Like 4

In the past decade she has released 16 top 40 pop singles, five #1 albums and is, at the age of 27, a pop icon.

:wutdafuck:

And second, who the fuck took the first place? :thefuck::hairtie: Like, dafuq? She didn't even make it to top 5. I bet the person in charge of this list is popping his cherry while listening to Beyoncé or Gaga or some shit like that. :yabye:

Britney has made a huge impact in this world!!

And she is only 33!!!!! and with an active career!!  :smokeney:

I'm gonna feel so proud of telling my grandsons that I lived the same time Britney Spears rocked the world! (for 17 + years)

:crying1:  :crying1:

I'm so proud!  :crying1: