Melissia Joan Hart Talks About Britney Spears!

arts

You drive me crazy!

Melissia Joan Hart sat down on the Meredith Vieira Show and spoke about her working experience with Britney Spears. Melissa remembers how jam-packed Britney Spears' schedule was as a teen pop star while working together on the music video "Crazy" and "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch". Take a look at the video below:

Read it on our mainsite!

That doesn't really surprise me, Britney was EXTREMELY into her career back then, and it's because of all the hard work she put into those early days that she became the legend she is today. However, that being said, it does seem sad she couldn't even go hang out for even a sandwich or something quick for even 30 minutes or something. 

• Like 2

Melissa is awesome and she had always praised Britney :tbh: But it's sad, this is just what I always thought about Britney and how her team treated her, she literally didn't get a chance to be a teen, I mean basically what Melissa said is, Britney couldn't even have a proper lunch with someone, barely meet a person and build a friendship , they really misstreated her a lot in the early days, no wonder she couldn't handle it anymore back in 2007, literally everyone would crack under it all. However I am proud of her, being a teen and handling all that like a boss is amazing. And then snapping out of the breakdown like a pro she is :yay1: There's only one godney :tbh: 

• Like 3

Aww poor our girl! It's just unimaginary how much pressure she was under at that age and all the years after!

When she said "torture" she ment all the pressure and stress she had in her life back then!

No wonder she LOVES being grounded in at one place in Vegas! So proud of her, she's such a huge inspiration for me who is constantly working bitch in order to svae

money too see her in Vegas <3 Go Britney!!!

that reminded me of an article from a reporter that interviewed her back in 2001-2003 (some time around that) and he was saying how that she looked lonely just by the look in her eyes

do you know what it's from?

I feel it relates to this quote from Justin back when they were dating

“All she has is me. I'm the only one in her life she wants to talk to about stuff. If I have a problem, I have four guys I can talk to, and I can go directly to them. She has to call me on the phone, and it's hard.†

:crying1: it's really sad for me to think about this and i just feel like so much contributed to the breakdown VERY early on :crying4:

do you know what it's from?

i can't remember but i think it was an interview in europe and the article came out maybe like 2 years ago when the interviewer was saying that and that he changed the whole way he interviewed people cu he could tell she was just over the fame thing and she was lonely so he made up like a guessing game and made it worth her time

i can't remember but i think it was an interview in europe and the article came out maybe like 2 years ago when the interviewer was saying that and that he changed the whole way he interviewed people cu he could tell she was just over the fame thing and she was lonely so he made up like a guessing game and made it worth her time

I think I know what you're talking about; I think it's called bending spoons with Britney.