Iggy Azalea Confirms "pretty Girls"!

Azalea said she didn't want to wait until September to launch the tour, "but because the arenas are so far in advanced book, it was kind of their next slot." She said she'll take advantage of the free time by recording her sophomore album.

"I didn't anticipate having any time to completely finish it, but now that I have kind of the time," she said. "I'd love to have an album at the end of 2015."

Azalea said her first single will be the Britney Spears-assisted "Pretty Girls."

"I love Britney. She's super sweet and I just want to hang out with her all the time," she said. "I saw her at Toys "R'' Us randomly; she lives right down the street from me. ...Since I've met her now we keep bumping into each other in the street."

"I don't know if I needed re-inspiring, but it's just made me extra excited to want to put out new music," she added about the song.

Azalea's new album will be the follow-up to last year's "The New Classic," which was nominated for best rap album at this year's Grammy Awards and launched the hits, "Fancy" and "Black Widow."

"My first album got pushed back so many times and it was really, probably like two years of recording on and off, not the entire time, but it was a real struggle and I think that was something that really like reflected in my album a lot - I talk about trying to make it, trying to breakthrough," she said. "So my second album, now I don't have this problem. So I hope it's a little bit more up-tempo and just really fun. I just want to have something so summer and so girly, so loud and obnoxious and braggadocios."

http://news.yahoo.com/iggy-azalea-social-media-tour-album-britney-spears-082418463.html

Azalea said her first single will be the Britney Spears-assisted "Pretty Girls."

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT EVEN BRITNEYS SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!! :gloria::orangu: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! IM DYING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD ANOTHER MELTDOWN! WHY LORD!? WHY BRITNEY?! WHY TEAM?! WHY ARE U RUINING US AND PLAYING WITH OUR LIVES LIKE THIS>??! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying2: 

• Like 1

This is a written interview.. They could have twist some words. Just wait.

She said it would be Britney's lead single so i doubt it's her single. Plus i doubt Britney wanted to collab with her so she came and asked Iggy if she could feature on one of Iggys songs :uhwtf: that's kind of intrusive. It makes more sense Britney asked her to be on one of her song.

I really hope this is a mistake tho, because if it's true and then by "putting out singles as they come" they meant feature on other albums from other artists, this is a real Joke.

One more reason why we need fucking informations and confirmations from B-team. It would prevent those stupid confusions. I can't at them saying nothing, ugh.

• Like 2

britney spears and iggy

This exciting news and we are finally happy it is confirmed!!

Iggy Azalea finally confirms that her song with Britney is titled "Pretty Girls" and it will be out soon! Take a look at the interview below

"I love Britney. She's super sweet and I just want to hang out with her all the time," she said. "I saw her at Toys "R'' Us randomly; she lives right down the street from me. ...Since I've met her now we keep bumping into each other in the street."

"I don't know if I needed re-inspiring, but it's just made me extra excited to want to put out new music," she added about the song.

Azalea's new album will be the follow-up to last year's "The New Classic," which was nominated for best rap album at this year's Grammy Awards and launched the hits, "Fancy" and "Black Widow."

"My first album got pushed back so many times and it was really, probably like two years of recording on and off, not the entire time, but it was a real struggle and I think that was something that really like reflected in my album a lot — I talk about trying to make it, trying to breakthrough," she said. "So my second album, now I don't have this problem. So I hope it's a little bit more up-tempo and just really fun. I just want to have something so summer and so girly, so loud and obnoxious and braggadocios."

Who is ready for their single??!?

Read it on our mainsite!

So it's the lead single for Iggy's second studio album, and not the first single off B9? :soconfused: I have to admit though, I'm actually sorta relieved it's Iggy's single and not Brit's because I wasn't overly enthusiastic about Iggy being on Brit's upcoming album. :idc: Iggy's kinding fading into irrelevancy atm and I was sorta worried that she wouldn't be able to help Brit score a high chart position on the Billboard Hot 100. :oopss: New music is new music though so I'm happy we're getting this and the Giorgio collabo to tide us over till she finally finishes recording and releases B9. :fliphair:

• Like 1