Britney Spears Music Video For "overprotected (The Darkchild Remix)" Was Released 13 Years Ago Today!

over pro

Happy anniversary to Britney Spears music video "Overprotected (The Darkchild Remix)"!

The music video for the "DarkChild Remix" was directed by Chris Applebaum and it was filmed the first week in march 2002 in Los Angeles, California. The full shoot took 23 hours and the choreography was done by the amazing Brian Friedman. The video was then released March, 26th, 2002 and received amazing reviews. Britney really did show everyone why she is the queen in this video and also she looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Click here to watch the amazing music video.

ACTION!

Read it on our mainsite!

Amazing video, probably one of her best, or at least in the top 10 of being her best for me personally. 

Fun fact: She told Bazaar Magazine in 2011 that "Overprotected" is her favorite video. Don't know if she was referring to the original version or the Darkchild Remix though.

LB: What's your favorite video?

BS: "Overprotected." I just think it says a lot. It was directed so well, it was really colorful, and the dancing was amazing.

Full interview here: http://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/news/a727/britney-spears-interview/

• Like 1

A flawless video from start to finish, and she looks fantastic.  What I like most about the dance breakdown is that you can see the difference between how Britney executes the moves compared to her dancers.  She hits the moves at a different rhythm, it's more feminine and effortless.  Plus she looks great in pink (and chaps).   :fliph: