Britney Spears Won Best Overall Show And Bachelorette Party! #pieceofme

Guest QueenJocasta

Queen of Las Vegas / the Universe / every lessor / my pussy 

2mx3eyt.jpg

Really tho.. I saw the show twice so far and it's amazing, congrats to Godney Joan and all of her dancers, and the band, the lighting guys, the choreographers ( :frenchy:), MarcoMarco ( :awkwarddd:) and everyone else involved. A lot of work goes into putting something like this together and Godney only has the best of the best tbh.

It will only keep getting better and I can't wait to go again. Keep slaying Godney. 

1129b46.jpg

• Like 3

Queen of Las Vegas / the Universe / every lessor / my pussy 

2mx3eyt.jpg

Really tho.. I saw the show twice so far and it's amazing, congrats to Godney Joan and all of her dancers, and the band, the lighting guys, the choreographers ( :frenchy:), MarcoMarco ( :awkwarddd:) and everyone else involved. A lot of work goes into putting something like this together and Godney only has the best of the best tbh.

It will only keep getting better and I can't wait to go again. Keep slaying Godney. 

1129b46.jpg

This :bow: :bow: