Paris Hilton Tweets A Picture Of Herself And Britney Spears

can't stand paris hilton she was charged for a dui that makes her a knacker in my opinion. i never drink and drive or drink ever i take very serious the obligation as a driver to drive in a safe manner.just one look is all it takes to kill someone.

she could of killed someone

• Like 2

can't stand paris hilton she was charged for a dui that makes her a knacker in my opinion. i never drink and drive or drink ever i take very serious the obligation as a driver to drive in a safe manner.just one look is all it takes to kill someone.

she could of killed someone

While driving after drinking is an extremely irresponsible and stupid thing to do (I know people who have and they were punished accordingly), I don't think a person deserves hate because of it years after the fact.

Cute <3

I don't know why you're hating Paris so much  :frenchy: Their friendship was amazing, i love them together! They has so much fun! Britney (just like very young woman tbh) wanted to have some fun in the club, but she probably never had time for that. Paris was the one who gave her this along with some fun and freedom (still it was also Britney's choice). I really don't get the hate... I like paris (not her songs tho...)

• Like 1