Come On Get Me, Get Me On The Four!

It's December 12th 2012 - and the world is coming to an end... what do you do? Well - that is simple - dance Till The World Ends! Thankfully - the world did not come to an end - but that did not stop us dancing to this track and obsessing over the video, 4 years down the line.. That's right.. 'Till The World Ends' has just turned....

tumblr_m769qx9JLz1ratl6jo1_500.gif

Yup, you heard right, 4!!! Seems like yesterday we were waiting impatiently at our computer screens to see the video for the first time and boy, the one and only Femme Fatale did not disappoint. So, in celebration, get your Twister Dance out and slay those dance moves to this iconic jam - that by the way - should have won a Grammy. But that would mean having a family member on the voting panel right? Seems like 'dem chickens' fried - and we ain't talking poultry here...

Ladies and Gents - We present you with the award winning Till The World Ends music video:

Read it on our mainsite!

Isn't it "get me on the floor"? :moorangu:

but by the way guys, the new website design is absolutely stunning! Well done. It's simple, neat, clear and looks professional. Such a huge improvement since the last design. It's spot on. 

I think it's a pun since the video is turning 4 years old, you know, a very funky and cool joke  :trollney:

• Like 3

Isn't it "get me on the floor"? :moorangu:

but by the way guys, the new website design is absolutely stunning! Well done. It's simple, neat, clear and looks professional. Such a huge improvement since the last design. It's spot on. 

I think it's a pun since the video is turning 4 years old, you know, a very funky and cool joke  :trollney:

YUP - It is the 4th Birthday and we were trying to be 'punny' - Oops... I did it again! Glad someone got it - otherwise it would be a complete fail :gloria:

David - Thank you - glad you like it - the team will be super chuffed to hear this.  :crying1:

• Like 2

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

YUP - It is the 4th Birthday and we were trying to be 'punny' - Oops... I did it again! Glad someone got it - otherwise it would be a complete fail :gloria:

David - Thank you - glad you like it - the team will be super chuffed to hear this.  :crying1:

omg yea I was so confused with the "four" :gloria:

I jammed so hard to this song and video :crying1: The choreography, the breakdown, her costume, the story of the video and the dance edit :hearts:

I love ttwe so much. In fact, Imma jam to it today :martin:

ikr! The video is really good! Everything is great, from the dancing to her looks. The director did an amazing job aswell! 

I have to disagree with the OP. I liked all Femme Fatale era music videos

Happy Birthday TTWE :)

Wait.. I am confused??? I never said I did not in the orgional post.. I love everyone of the FF videos.. Where did It say I did not.. :gloria:

By the one and only Femme Fetale - I am referring to Britney - being the one and only Femme Fetale.. Haha.