Recap: #prettygirls Day 1 Music Video Shoot

kiss-1-506x400.jpg

What an exciting day it was today for the Britney Army! Britney Spears was shooting her music video for her new single coming out titled "Pretty girls". There was so much going on while it happened so lets recap on the day.

First Britney tweeted supposed lyrics to the song

Second we got all pictures of Britney and Iggy shooting pretty girls music video. Can we PLEASE talk about how HOT Britney Spears looks! I mean let's just look at this picture.

HOT-1-161x400.jpg

BODY GOALS.

To see more pictures click here!

Third: There are rumors flying around that David LaChapelle is directing the music video, we have no confirmation yet if its true. 

Lastly we got a sneak peak of the song from videos today. See below

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

What an awesome and exciting day!  We hear that the video will continue shooting tomorrow and the scene they are shooting is a DANCE scene, O M G!  Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Read it on our mainsite!

Yeah, I'd assume they're currently still shooting or about to wrap up day 1 with more tomorrow. Music videos are a full day of work. I hope she tweets about day 1 being a wrap later, she usually does. :thatsright:

MTE , shes not just gonna go down the block and call it a wrap lol theres absolutely more to.come , I just hope that if its a closed set britney will give us behind the scenes
  • Like 1

MTE , shes not just gonna go down the block and call it a wrap lol theres absolutely more to.come , I just hope that if its a closed set britney will give us behind the scenes

Exactly.  I'm pretty sure they're currently shooting indoors now.  Both Britney & Iggy love doing big budget videos so I don't expect nothing different with this one.