Cameron Duddy Is The Director For #prettygirls

He looks very eccentric. :idgi: It really isn't a surprise, since Britney has mentioned she really likes Bruno so she probably has watched some of his videos and liked the way they were directed :yaknow:

I'm starting to get excited about this era. Britney's doing a lot of things completely different than what she has done before. :letsgetcrayzay: She's not going with the flow, she's creating a new one! :shake:

• Like 2

He looks very eccentric. :idgi: It really isn't a surprise, since Britney has mentioned she really likes Bruno so she probably has watched some of his videos and liked the way they were directed :yaknow:

I'm starting to get excited about this era. Britney's doing a lot of things completely different than what she has done before. :letsgetcrayzay: She's not going with the flow, she's creating a new one! :shake:

Yeeaasss me too!! Exactly what she's suppose to do to have another hit!! She is about to slay us all. :crying1:

:Godney:

director-599x400.jpg

Finally!

We now have confirmation that Cameron Duddy is the director for Pretty Girls music video. Cameron Duddy has directed many music videos for very well known celebrities such as; Bruno Mars, OneRepbublic, Colbie Caillat and Fifth Harmony, very exciting!!

Click here to see all the videos Cameron has done.

Special thanks to one of our flawless members Caroline77 for finding this out for us!

Read it on our mainsite!

I love this video !!!!! Hope it will be as good as this one....

I excited because he is good.  He also has directed others bruno mars videos and he's pretty good doing videos inspired on the 70's 80's and 90's and obviously, pretty girls will be  inspired by the 80's and 90's.  Cameron style is more identifiable with bruno and his retro videos style.

• Like 1