Marina Cancelled Her Show Tonight To See Britney Spears #pieceofme Show!

marina 1

Rule number one to Marina is to always be the best Britney Spears stan!

Marina reveled in a recent interview that she cancelled her show tonight just to go see our girl Britney slay in Las Vegas, ICONIC. Check out what she had to say about seeing Britney tonight:

Ah! You’re a big Britney fan?

Oh, yes. I’m seeing her on Wednesday in Vegas! I actually canceled a show of my own to go. I told my agent, “Listen, I’m doing Vegas on Monday and I see that Britney’s performing on Wednesday, so that’s got to happen.” With Vegas, I have no real interest in the gambling scene or anything—I’m just there for Britney.

EPIC!

Have fun tonight Marina!!!

Read it on our mainsite!

YEAH OMG THIS CANT BE TRUE I LOVE BRITNEU AND MARINA OMG IMAGINE ID THEY MEET OR SOMETHING OR WE GET A IMAGE LIKE THE ONE OF LADY IDK WITH BRITNEY OMGGGGG :gloria: ILAJDJXNAKQODMDÑALABDNSLQKFNCKSMAOXMAOLDNFSLAMBFLSOANFISNFKSNAIFNSKQNDMS

OMG STOP, I WILL LITERALLY FALL TO THE GROUND IF THEY TAKE A PICTURE TOGETHER  :crying1:

OMG STOP, I WILL LITERALLY FALL TO THE GROUND IF THEY TAKE A PICTURE TOGETHER  :crying1:

IM HAVING A HEART ATTACK REALLY SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME HAKDÑSBAKXODBAKDUSKDNISAKBXIANA THAT PICYURE IF THAT PICTURE HAPPEN AKDOAJ IM GONNA COPY AND PASTE IT ON MY FACE IN MY EYES IN EVERYTHING PLACE CAUSE OMG AJSJS :gloria:

Same 

tumblr_mnuf1tt4gL1rcad8co2_250.gif