Britney Spears Tweets About The Special Olympics

britney smile

Aw! This is so so so sweet!

Avril Lavigne wrote a song for the Special Olympics, all net proceeds from the song will go to support Special Olympics! The video was created by Avril Lavigne and Special Olympics in celebration of the Special Olympics World Games Los Angeles 2015, and inspired by the Avril Lavigne Foundation, so SWEET! Britney loved the idea so much that she tweeted Avril Lavigne just now. Check out the tweet below

One of the many reasons why we love you Britney! Be sure to buy Avril Lavigne song on iTunes to support this wonderful cause.

Read it on our mainsite!

Mama Ebersol is working for the Special Olympics foundation. Brinny is trying to stay friendly with her boy's parents I see  :frenchy:

But no, that's honestly really sweet of her. I'm glad to see her feud with Avril is long over and it's great to see her support things like this. <3

• Like 1

Guest QueenJocasta

cmon, you're the master of posts but not this one

tumblr_ngrrcdncQa1tq4of6o1_400.gif

the song is shit and so is Avril..

yes it's for a good cause, but that doesn't make the song good. 

2gxqjrb.jpg

Guest QueenJocasta

you don't have to like the song or the artist, that's ok but at least stay civil

new-girl-honest.gif

there's nothing uncivil about calling Ratvril a vile flop slut tho. it's stating a fact. 

25ul8wl.jpg

Mama Ebersol is working for the Special Olympics foundation. Brinny is trying to stay friendly with her boy's parents I see  :frenchy:

But no, that's honestly really sweet of her. I'm glad to see her feud with Avril is long over and it's great to see her support things like this. <3

LOL, also Larry manages (or used to) Avril. So :frenchy:

This video gives me chills @AvrilLavigne! So beautiful what you're doing for @SpecialOlympics. Watch #Fly here: http://bit.ly/1CQgP1e 

is that ap? also avril replied her:

Thx @backstreetboys @nickcarter @@BritneySpears for coming out to support #Fly for @SpecialOlympicshttp://vevo.ly/RS0sl0 

Thanks @@BritneySpears I'm glad you like my video for FLY xo lots of love