Britney Spears Receives Her Best Of Las Vegas Award! #pieceofme

best of las vegas picture

AW!!!!!! Congratulations again Britney!!!!

In case you have not heard the news Brit Brit won best Overall Show in Las Vegas and also best Bachelorette party, when will your faves. Britney tweeted to fans that she received her award and she is very happy about it! Take a look at the tweet below:

iggy 2

We are so so so so so proud of you Britney!!! You deserve this so much and all of the happiness in the world!

YASSSSSS

Read it on our mainsite!

i know right ... whn will their faves win best show? lol never 

I genuinely have nothing for any other pop musician. Them and their music completely un-interest me!   :bomt:

But that doesnt mean im going to comment on a picture of someone and made mean comments even if it was some celebrity. They are people too! :crying5:

• Like 1

I genuinely have nothing for any other pop musician. Them and their music completely un-interest me!   :bomt:

But that doesnt mean im going to comment on a picture of someone and made mean comments even if it was some celebrity. They are people too! :crying5:

i know but we have to agree they are jealous  

• Like 1