Tom's Diner Snippet Leaked And It Sounds Awesome!

https://soundcloud.com/britneyboardsdotorg/toms-diner-clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ij9KMJ0MQU

I open up the paper
There's a story of an actor

Who had died while he was drinking
It was no one I had heard of

And I'm turning to the horoscope
And looking for the funnies

When I'm feeling someone watching me
And so I raise my head

• Like 5

i was about to post this

and what kind of natural voice tbh :orangu:

I feel like it only sounds robotic because the instrumental is that way once we get an HQ clip it'll be more clear how her voice sounds on it. Right now it almost sounds like a synth in the background doing the same melody as she's singing but not an actual effect on her voice if that makes sense.

• Like 1

I feel like it only sounds robotic because the instrumental is that way once we get an HQ clip it'll be more clear how her voice sounds on it. Right now it almost sounds like a synth in the background doing the same melody as she's singing but not an actual effect on her voice if that makes sense.

Just what I was about to say :gloria:

But the song sounds good to me anyway, I can't wait to hear the rest!

and what was that coughing at the beginning :orangu: When will Alien glitch

• Like 1

Now that I've been able to listen to the snippet a couple of times I think that the vocals are great! I mean, sure, there's an effect on them, but that's it, the vocals aren't pitched or edited, it's just her raw voice with an effect on top of it! That's actually what Giorgio was talking about, he said he put some light effect on Britney's voice but she still sounded natural, more than in Work Bitch or Scream & Shout. Besides, when we get the HQ it'll probably sound much better.

I'm so so SO excited for the song because it sounds amazing and along with the slayage of Pretty Girls it's going to make my summer epic!  :crying1:  :crying1:

• Like 3