#prettygirls Music Video Coming Out May 11Th!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2015/04/26/iggy-azalea-britney-spears-pretty-girls-single-video/26246349/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&dlvrit=384245

I know people from this forum already told us that the video was comming on May 11 but now it looks like we got official confirmation! And we also get some info about the storyline:

In the video, which shot in Los Angeles earlier this month, "I do a makeover for her and we go to a club," Spears says. "The best part about it was just us coming together with the clothes and doing the '80s haircuts. We were all about being characters, so it was kind of funny for us. We weren't taking ourselves so seriously."

That's why her hair was shorter the second day of shooting!

• Like 1

brit brit iggy

YES YES YES YES YES! Something we want to hear!

The more interviews we read about the song and the music video the more we need the song NOW! Brit Brit and Iggy Azalea opened up about their recent project together on USAtoday.com. They both revealed they had a salad date, how the music video idea came to mind and how much they enjoyed working with each other. We also learned that the music video will be released on Monday May 11th!

The two initially connected last summer after Spears saw the Fancy video, which pays homage to 1995 comedy Clueless.

"I had called my manager (Larry Rudolph) and had some ideas about doing a Valley girl-type video," Spears says. "It was really kind of funny, because I had just watched Clueless on TV, and was like, 'It would be so fun to do something like that.' Then I saw Iggy's video, and I thought, 'Oh my God, to work with her would be heaven sent.' "

They began ping-ponging variations of the song, produced by The Invisible Men, between camps — at times featuring more of one artist than the other, before landing on a back-and-forth that played to each other's strengths. Although the collaboration was finished last fall, Azalea didn't meet the pop star in person until January, when she invited Spears to her house for lunch.

"We just talked about a bunch of girl stuff. She's a very down-to-earth girl and very, very sweet," Spears says. "She introduced me to her dog, we had wonderful salad and it was just fun girl time."

earth girls

They also brainstormed the concept for the Pretty Girls video, out May 11 and co-directed by Azalea and Cameron Duddy (Bruno Mars' Gorilla).

"What Britney made clear to me is that she really wanted to do a video where she got to dress up and play a character," Azalea says. "That was really important to her." She just wanted to "let loose and not necessarily feel like she's playing Britney Spears."

They decided on a send-up of 1988 sci-fi comedy Earth Girls Are Easy,starring Geena Davis, who Azalea considers the "ultimate '80s pin-up, hot, cool type of girl."

In the video, which shot in Los Angeles earlier this month, "I do a makeover for her and we go to a club," Spears says. "The best part about it was just us coming together with the clothes and doing the '80s haircuts. We were all about being characters, so it was kind of funny for us. We weren't taking ourselves so seriously."

Does Spears also teach Azalea some of her iconic moves?

"I didn't dance! She wanted me to," Azalea laughs. "It would be kind of obnoxious for me to direct a video and give myself a dance break. Like, 'Here's the video! And I gave myself a dance scene!' "

This is going to be ICONIC and we can't wait!!! Who is ready for Pretty girls?!?!?

Source

Read it on our mainsite!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2015/04/26/iggy-azalea-britney-spears-pretty-girls-single-video/26246349/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&dlvrit=384245

I know people from this forum already told us that the video was comming on May 11 but now it looks like we got official confirmation! And we also get some info about the storyline:

That's why her hair was shorter the second day of shooting!

"She introduced me to her dog" "We had salad"(with the dog ). :orangu::gloria::pieceofwhat:
  • Like 1