Britney Spears Surprises A Newlywed Couple!

couple

Bust out the tissues Britney Army because this story is beautiful.

This is one of the many reasons why we love Britney, her caring for others and also how she goes out of her way to make fans happy. Two men, who had met in December 2013 on the opening night of Britney's "Piece of Me" show, returned to the venue on Friday to marry each other. Not only did they get married but they got to meet our girl Britney and she also autographed the newlyweds' marriage certificate! Check out the story below:

LAS VEGAS — Like stoic bridesmaids watching a friend get married, two faceless mannequins, one wearing the green stewardess outfit from Britney Spears' "Toxic" video and the other draped in the red lion tamer ensemble from "Circus," stood beside David Krawsek and Woody Arenas on the couple's wedding day.

The two men, who had met in December 2013 on the opening night of Spears' "Piece of Me" residency at Planet Hollywood, returned to the venue Friday to marry each other.

They clutched hands, eyes locked in a blissful gaze, as the minister prompted them to read their vows. David let go, reached into his tuxedo's jacket pocket and retrieved a paper.

"I promise to catch spiders in the house, kiss you when you’re upset, touch your butt and buy you pizza," David, a Navy-man-turned-student who was deployed on an island surrounded by the Indian Ocean when the coupled decided to get engaged in 2014, said, reading his vows with shaky hands. "Most of all, I promise to love you."

Equally nervous, wavering as though the earth were moving but he couldn't feel the ground, Woody confessed his love to David with a heartfelt speech, while passersby gawked from a far.

Minister Roland August, who starred as the Elvis Presley-themed minister in Katy Perry's "Waking Up in Vegas," delayed the ceremonial kiss to chime in about gay marriages.

"I love doing same-sex weddings because when you were growing up, this wasn’t a lifestyle choice, this was a lifestyle that chose you," he said. "It made you stronger men for having to forge your own personality when there wasn’t a gay guy G.I. Joe that you could emulate. ... Look how far we’ve come. We’re out today honoring you in front of everybody.

"This is what makes the world go ‘round — people falling in love every day."

A champagne toast, with a surprise twist, near the concession stands followed their first kiss as a married couple. That surprise? A video message from Britney Spears:

"Hi, David and Woody. I’m so excited to have you back at my show where the two of you met on the first night on opening night in 2013," Britney said. "I’m honored to be a part of your love story. Congratulations and all the best for an amazing life together."

Britney also autographed the newlyweds' marriage certificate during their backstage meet-and-greet before her 90-minute show.

Woody, a marketing director and fundraiser for a gun lobbyist, initially wanted to have a "sneak ceremony" in the pit during the show while Britney performed a few feet away, but they opted not to in order to avoid interrupting the performance. The Washington, D.C., natives instead held their wedding near the entrance of the the AXIS auditorium.

The wedding day — April 24, 2015 — marked the couple's one-year anniversary since they started their long-distance relationship. David lived in San Diego before eventually moving in with Woody in a suburb of D.C.

Woody said they built their friendship through texts and Skype calls, but David took things to the next level when he surprised Woody in Indianapolis during a work trip for a conference.

"He met me at baggage claim," Woody, 38, remembered.

After David deployed overseas in Diego Garcia for 11 months, the pair stayed in touch using FaceTime. The video calls set David back $170 a month since they talked for hours each day, scheduling conversations at odd hours because of time-zone differences.

FaceTime was where they had their informal marriage proposal. Though Woody dreamed of getting proposed to at the Lincoln Memorial in D.C., David was deployed, so the exchange happened online on video.

It was the culmination of months of chatting, which all began when their two separate friend groups met in the rowdy pit of Britney's show in 2013. But this time, their second time seeing the "Piece of Me" show, they danced a little closer and smiled a little wider.

"Happy husband, happy life," David, 33 proclaimed, explaining why they picked Vegas to wed. Woody is the die-hard Britney fan. "She could do no wrong in his eyes."

This is AMAZING and we couldn't agree more with you guys that our queen Britney can do no wrong in ANY of our eyes.  We wish you guys the very best and thanks for sharing this wonderful story!

britney cyring

SOURCE

Read it on our mainsite!

Aww, we all know Britney is such a romantic person so I can imagine how amazing she felt when she found out that thanks to her two people fell in love! That's a cute story  ;)

On a side note, doesn't it feel surreal that the residency has been running for so long that people who met during the opening night are already married? :gloria:

• Like 5

Aww, we all know Britney is such a romantic person so I can imagine how amazing she felt when she found out that thanks to her two people fell in love! That's a cute story  ;)

On a side note, doesn't it feel surreal that the residency has been running for so long that people who met during the opening night are already married? :gloria:

:orangu::gloria:

"I promise to catch spiders in the house, kiss you when you’re upset, touch your butt and buy you pizza," David, a Navy-man-turned-student who was deployed on an island surrounded by the Indian Ocean when the coupled decided to get engaged in 2014, said, reading his vows with shaky hands.

:frenchy:  :zoomzoom:  :blackoutsmiley:  :sorrynotsorry:  :awkwarddd::umomg:  :o  :orlynow: romance is not dead people  :hflip: