Madonna Wants To Collaborate With Britney!

britney and madonaa

NOW this is something we like to hear!

Madonna recently admitted during a Q and A that she would definitely be up for doing another collaboration with our Queen Britney Spears. She said:

I am up for it. I am a big Britney Spears Fan. So we will see what happens!

YES YES YES! We really would LOVE to see this collaboration happen.

What do you guys think? Would you want to see Madonna and Britney collaborate again?

Click here to see the video, starts at 9:37 mark

Read it on our mainsite!

No. The only good thing about this is that Madonna always tries to attach herself to the most relevant popstar at the moment, so obviously this means our Britney is back to being the hottest bitch around. Madge sees this and is trying to piggy back off our girls success.

All I have to say is, not today Satan...not today!

• Like 5

No. The only good thing about this is that Madonna always tries to attach herself to the most relevant popstar at the moment, so obviously this means our Britney is back to being the hottest bitch around. Madge sees this and is trying to piggy back off our girls success.

All I have to say is, not today Satan...not today!

:lmaolol:  :thatsfunny:

TBH madonna seems to jump on whatever's trending to stay on top (Miley, Taylor...)

so I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case again since Britney is rock and rolling again :queenflopga:

I feel the same! I'm not a big Madonna fan so I'm not really into this... but MATM is awesome! :)
  • Like 2

Well, my opinion on whether Britney and Madonna should do another collaboration is objective, because it would probably be a smash hit with lot's of success internationally, but I'm not a big Madonna fan so to me either way goes!! :)

I really don't like Nicki Minaj that much tbh, so I really don't want her to do a duet with Britney. Madonna is a much better choice in my opinion, she is a legend (in pop music), Nicki is just some basic bitch wannabe baddest female rapper, but it will never be another Lil' Kim even if she tries!! Idk... this is just my silly opinion! :blackoutsmiley:

Bahhahaha those artists were honored and thrilled to work with and wish their careers will be as Big As Madonna. Britney is rocking and rolling again? She plays a show room in Vegas . Love her think she's great but she would be the lucky one here. What she is making for her Vegas 2 year run Madonna made 3 times that on her 88 date MDNA tour. Miley was beside herself to work with Madonna and said so numerous times as well as Taylor

Bahhahaha those artists were honored and thrilled to work with and wish their careers will be as Big As Madonna. Britney is rocking and rolling again? She plays a show room in Vegas . Love her think she's great but she would be the lucky one here. What she is making for her Vegas 2 year run Madonna made 3 times that on her 88 date MDNA tour. Miley was beside herself to work with Madonna and said so numerous times as well as Taylor

Chill out tbh :awkwarddd:

you can quote and answer posts all in one you know?  :xf11:

Besides,I never said miley and taylor weren't lucky to work it her and never saidd their carreers are as big as madonna's :idontlike:

But that's a way madonna found of keeping her game on,by staying amongst the new artists who are trending,everybody knows she does that  :oshit:

and you think Britney isn't rock and rolling because of her Vegas show?  :trollney:

:queenflopga: