Hi Guys!

Hey guys!!!

I am back from vegas and finally home!! Sorry if the news has been a little slow on the MP, i just wanted to take a little break from things while i was on vacation!

I have received word that Britney does have our book but she did not read it yet, but she is going to!! So let's hope for the best :)

I have gotten so much feedback from the site, from her team, dancers and also fans while i was at the trip and it was VERY overwhelming! They all praised the site!!!  

It was such a great time and i have missed you all so much!!!! 

Just wanted to update you all on the Britney book!!

I love you all :hug:

• Like 4

Guest GlamBoy

Seemed like you had a lot of fun. And you made Britney smile :clap: so there's a plus haha :) hope we get new members soon and maybe Britney herself :orlynow:

OMG! It would be EPIC if Britney joined here tbh :crying5:

• Like 1

Welcome back! :hug: 
I'm so happy you have an amazing experience @ Vegas with Britney! 
Are you gonna post any pic or video from the show??

Thank godney your back ! Youre the only one mostly keeping us updated with news and stuff.. Some staff members need to be fired and we need to get some new staff that can actually do their job ..

If any of you it's not pleased with this place or the staff, y'all can come back to the flop forum where y'all came from. Nothing is forcing you to stay here.
tumblr_inline_mkiwg9zd5T1qz4rgp.gif

• Like 1

Welcome back! :hug:

I'm so happy you have an amazing experience @ Vegas with Britney!

Are you gonna post any pic or video from the show??

If any of you it's not pleased with this place or the staff, y'all can come back to the flop forum where y'all came from. Nothing is forcing you to stay here.

tumblr_inline_mkiwg9zd5T1qz4rgp.gif

"yall can come back to the flop forum" wow dont be so harsh on ya self sis

Anywho, this is exactly why yall dont have much users on this forum cuz of shitty attitudes like that, if u guys are gonna be running a site filled with staff and such then keep it professional.

All Im saying is the staff should do their job and not depend on Anthony all the time , if it wasnt for him there would hardly be any news. While hes on vacay someone should cover for him so he can enjoy himself

If I wanted to leave I would of left by now.. U should gladly take others opinions into consideration to make this site a better place.

Just saying ... Point blank period .com

Guest GlamBoy

Thank godney your back ! Youre the only one mostly keeping us updated with news and stuff.. Some staff members need to be fired and we need to get some new staff that can actually do their job ..

If you're brave enough to say dat, at least name them tbh :queenflopga: