Anyone Getting A Little Impatient For The Piece Of Me Dvd?

I'm not because for me many fan recordings are way better when it comes to seeing her doing the full choreography without cuts. Besides, it can happen that the night they record is not her best, which is what happened with the FFT DVD. It'll be great to see the show in HQ, but for now I just want tons of good full fancams ;)  

• Like 1

I'm not because for me many fan recordings are way better when it comes to seeing her doing the full choreography without cuts. Besides, it can happen that the night they record is not her best, which is what happened with the FFT DVD. It'll be great to see the show in HQ, but for now I just want tons of good full fancams ;)  

They said they were going to pick the best parts/night for the DVD but i don't like the fan made ones because theres either too many effects or the audio sounds beyond fake :gloria: and i think they might add the pre recorded vocals into the official one because when britney tweeted the clip of WB it sounded like the vocals were in there :yas:

They said they were going to pick the best parts/night for the DVD but i don't like the fan made ones because theres either too many effects or the audio sounds beyond fake :gloria: and i think they might add the pre recorded vocals into the official one because when britney tweeted the clip of WB it sounded like the vocals were in there :yas:

Oh no I wasn't talking about fanmade DVD, I mean raw unedited videos. But yeah, I can't wait for the official recording and I'm sure it'll look awesome because the stage looked great on the BBMA's. I just like to see Britney from one angle the whole time  :blackoutsmiley:

Id like to see these as well. But not one clip after another,but as whole. And not from the first leg.

mte

When did they say that? The last I remember them saying is that it would be after the residency is over

this is correct. In late 2013 they tweeted something like, "a dvd will be available in 2016 or at the completion of the residency. Filming is already taking place."

Imo, it will be mid-2016 (unless Britney extends into 2016).

No,I'm getting impatient for that world tour where 80% of her fanbase can see her, but she obviously cares more about the 20% in the USA, and then about 5% of them who are rich as fuck and able to throw their money without a care in the world :4music: