It's Time For The Britney / Janet Collab

Janet's working on a new album this year and going on tour. It's probably the last chance we'll get for them to collab since I don't see Janet staying in the industry for much longer (I'm surprised she's even coming back), and we also don't know how much longer Britney wants to stick around. There's a lot of hype over Janet's new material and people are starting to acknowledge that Britney's slaying now, so it would be perfect timing for a collab.

• Like 2

Guest QueenJocasta

I respect Janet. I'm not a huge fan of hers but I like a few songs  :oshit:

I would love for it to happen because it would be a dream come true for Britney. And if she's going to keep doing collabs, I'd rather they be with other icons. She's done a single with Madonna, a live performance with Michael... doing a song with Janet would be awesome for her. It wouldn't move on radio and maybe not even iTunes, but I think Britney would love it and so would fans   :mahhaw:

• Like 1

I respect Janet. I'm not a huge fan of hers but I like a few songs  :oshit:

I would love for it to happen because it would be a dream come true for Britney. And if she's going to keep doing collabs, I'd rather they be with other icons. She's done a single with Madonna, a live performance with Michael... doing a song with Janet would be awesome for her. It wouldn't move on radio and maybe not even iTunes, but I think Britney would love it and so would fans   :mahhaw:

I'm so ready

ibtTQ8vEQEbiJl.gif

• Like 2