Britney - Project Tv Interview

The Project interview is finally here! Britney's first interview down under in over 10 years! HOLY KANGAROO! The AUS fans must be super excited!

Besides for offering the most ADORBS facial expressions to date - Brit also spoke about working on new music (which is kind of up in the air at the moment), the IGGSTER, an interest in another Miley colab (and Ludacris, Gwen, Celine and Mariah) and.... wait for it.... Vegas residency changes! Keep the PIGGY BANK fund for Vegas going a while longer y'all - looks like an extension is in the works!

SUPER CUTE B!! We loved every minute of it! Oh and BTW - we would love that GWEN collab... you did after all swim with her husband!!

Read it on our mainsite!

It was obvious she was going to extend Vegas but I'm still pretty disappointed anyway. Hopefully it won't be another two year extension. 

But her talking about new music is exciting! She must definitely have a new album coming out new year but hopefully not as a b-side to Vegas because I am not here for Britney Jean 2.0. 

• Like 1

Yeah i was gonna post a thread about it but i did not want to cause any problems or rumors. While i was in vegas i found out she is going to renew her vegas contract they are just doing negotiations and such. I found out by the staff and some of her team. She is going to change it around and such.  So i can't wait to see what she has in stores for us :) 

• Like 3