Britney Spears Posts About "i Love Rock 'n' Roll"!

Guest QueenJocasta

Wait I think I got it wrong :xf14: Nvm people :awkward: I must have thought of someone else praising her (who wouldn't?)

You're thinking of Suzanne Vega, the hoe that sang Tom's Dinner :woahh:

• Like 2

:uhno: She was just like "Yeah I listened to her cover and I liked it." That's it. The one I remember was all like "omg y'all I'm obssesed with Britney's cover of my song, she did it even better than I" or something along those lines :pepsi:

lol yeah it must have been Tom's Diner, cuz Joan wasnt feelin I love rock n roll and felt the need to come for Britney without being sent for  :boring:

:uhwtf:  uhhhhhm was it Alanis Morissette? idk lol Britney doesnt have many covers its one of em :aintevenmad:

She didn't even say anything :moorangu: She gave it a thumbs-up cause she was inside a car when she was asked... But no, it was not her either.

I think it was just a random celebrity who praised Britney's cover of ILRnR and I thought it was the original singer :orly:

• Like 1

I honestly like most of her covers but I can understand why the original singers tend to be unimpressed. They all see Britney as being below them and consider themselves to be so great and i'm like please, they need to have a some truth tea. Of all the people she's covered the only ones who were true legends are the rolling stones and Cher. The rest are just kind of moments Joan Jett included.

• Like 3

I honestly like most of her covers but I can understand why the original singers tend to be unimpressed. They all see Britney as being below them and consider themselves to be so great and i'm like please, they need to have a some truth tea. Of all the people she's covered the only ones who were true legends are the rolling stones and Cher. The rest are just kind of moments Joan Jett included.

:tea2:

• Like 1

This is one of my favorite cover and video from Britney!! <3 but it is also one of my favorite songs ever and I love the original version by the Arrows way better than Joan Jett. It pissed me of that she shaded Brit when she just made the song popular, I get that she had more money and sass, attitude to popularize it but her voice annoys me. Its like why you give your opinion when you are just another cover -______-' ....Anyways rant over sorry :P

Yay to Brit being the humble Queen she has always been :Godney:<3

This is one of my favorite cover and video from Britney!! <3 but it is also one of my favorite songs ever and I love the original version by the Arrows way better than Joan Jett. It pissed me of that she shaded Brit when she just made the song popular, I get that she had more money and sass, attitude to popularize it but her voice annoys me. Its like why you give your opinion when you are just another cover -______-' ....Anyways rant over sorry :P

Yay to Brit being the humble Queen she has always been :Godney:<3

it's clear joan was jeaous  :gloria: - brit made it 7519879673986x better . plus she was hotter than hell in it  :P of course she'd b pissed  :zoomzoom: so immature on joan's part

• Like 1

So true, and I think Mick Jagger liked Britney's Satisfaction....