New Britney Interview - Kiis1065

She's obviously putting herself out there before the launch of the Intimate Collection! Do you think it'll happen during this summer?

I remember reading somewhere it would be around september/october.

It's probably going to be the same schedule as last year, she did it during this time for us/european launch.

• Like 1

I'm so excited

Zh36aN7.gif

No, actually I am, I just don't like radio interviews, especially when they're by phone call. But I guess, at this point of our lives we can't complain and appreciate these things.

you can complain, she and her team just wont give a fuck :lolll: its what they've been doing for the last 4 years :mhm:

you can complain, she and her team just wont give a fuck :lolll: its what they've been doing for the last 4 years :mhm:

No, that's why I said we can't complain, it's useless; I know that's the way things are nowadays.

But I can't get excited about it neither. In the other hand, The Project interview was a huge surprise, because that was on television. That is something I would have never expected these days. I wonder if she's doing more like that (most likely not I guess).