Breaking News: #prettygirls Nominated For A #teenchoice Award!

pretty girls 1

O-M-G We did it Britney Army!!!

Thanks to Britney-Galaxy.Com and the entire Britney Army, "Pretty Girls" is now nominated for a Teen Choice AWARD!!! The category "Pretty Girls" is up for is  Choice song: Female Artist !  

We sure hope this put a HUGE smile on Britney's face and thank you ALL for uniting with Britney-Galaxy to make sure our girl Britney got a nomination this year.

Voting starts THIS Wednesday at 12PM PST!! (We will post more voting details tomorrow)

Click here to see the nominees.

LET THE JUMPING UP AND DOWN NOW COMMENCE!

PS: It looks like KingAnthony's thread worked from the start, for those who don't remember click here.

Read it on our mainsite!

Slay pretty shit, slay. I hope you win something at the end before I kill somebody   :gloria: :gloria:

On the other hand, Preston better give Britney some skating lesson so she can skate live on TV with the award :pieceofwhat: :pieceofwhat:

brittc2009.jpg

omfg Britney Soldier? OMFGG It's been so loooonggggg  :crying1:  :yas:

Britney Soldier?! :umomg: OMG you're back? I miss you!

Yeah, Kinda :D :D & I miss you too :hug: :hug:

omfg Britney Soldier? OMFGG It's been so loooonggggg  :crying1:  :yas:

IKR?!! :crying1: :crying1:

:gloria:

Just imagine the slayage tbh, it will be an epic award acceptance, so Artsy Fartsy :crying1: :crying1:

• Like 2