Britney Spears Gets A New Haircut!

She looks super hot!! I love the new haircut! :crying4:

I would love her to post more selfies like this more often!
P.s. I love the necklace!! She always wear amazing necklaces  :tbh:

Turned me on and i'm gay..  :crying1:

Same :orlynow:

LOVE it! I think she always looks best with super straight hair and bangs <3 can't wait to see better pictures, but I love that she's just chilling in bed and decided to post a selfie for us

IA

• Like 2

Britney, pay your bills bbe so you can turn on the lights & throw this shitty potato Nokia phone FFS :orangu: :orangu: #Selfie_ABCs

It's an iPhone 6. I'm sure that pic wasn't taken with a 20 mpx PureView Carl Zeiss Nokia camera. :pieceofwhat:

Probably an iPhone, they have the worst front cameras :boring:

It's quite ironic, isn't it? :lmaolol:

Anyways, I love her hair! A nice way to change it up a bit. Gives me FTR teas!

• Like 2

I edited the pic a little to can appreciate better Britney's beauty  :howiroll::
5km32b.png

The iPhone 4S, yes, the iPhone 5 is wayyy better

I own an iPhone 5 and the front camera maybe is not the best but is not that bad like Britney's pic is showing.

I think the problem is that she used iPhone's native camera app & the lack of light. With an app like Camera+ or any other good one would have looked better but we all know that Britney is not really into this technologic things  :lmfaoo: When Preston & JJ get older they probably will teach her to use better her phone & computer.  :tbh:

• Like 1

I edited the pic a little to can appreciate better Britney's beauty  :howiroll::

5km32b.png

I own an iPhone 5 and the front camera maybe is not the best but is not that bad like Britney's pic is showing.

I think the problem is that she used iPhone's native camera app & the lack of light. With an app like Camera+ or any other good one would have looked better but we all know that Britney is not really into this technologic things  :lmfaoo: When Preston & JJ get older they probably will teach her to use better her phone & computer.  :tbh:

She used the camera from Instagram, i guess, which is like the worst camera ever :moorangu:

• Like 1