New Picture Of Sam Bruno And Britney Spears In The Studio!

It's a she lol, Sam is the other girl in that pic. I got confused too when I first saw her name, I thought it's a guy. Her recent work is a soundtrack for the movie Paper Towns, called Search Party.

http://youtu.be/o1YTog7ur5A

Oh silly me  :letsgetcrayzay:

The song sounds interesting! I'm sure the song she did for Britney doesn't sound like that but at least it looks like it's not generic but still radio friendly! I want to know more producers that are working with her because knowing this stuff gets me so excited  :hflip:

• Like 1

Oh silly me :letsgetcrayzay:

The song sounds interesting! I'm sure the song she did for Britney doesn't sound like that but at least it looks like it's not generic but still radio friendly! I want to know more producers that are working with her because knowing this stuff gets me so excited :hflip:

Me too!! More info of B9 please!! We only have a few names so far, Sam Bruno, Tienus, and a guy worked with Zedd a lot before..Sorry I forget his name. Other than that we get nothing, it's killing me :drown: But based on the rumored writers/producers listed above, I think she is really experimenting this time..