Britney Spears Will Be On Good Morning Britain Tomorrow!

Am I the only one that doesn't get excited at all for interviews?? We learn nothing new, Britney answers a few random questions like how she spent her time with the kids last weekend and that she loves the new song and Iggy...

I would get excited for a performance, music video, new music or maybe a documentary or even clips of Britney recording or rehearsing or dancing in a studio....

• Like 5

Am I the only one that doesn't get excited at all for interviews?? We learn nothing new, Britney answers a few random questions like how she spent her time with the kids last weekend and that she loves the new song and Iggy...

I would get excited for a performance, music video, new music or maybe a documentary or even clips of Britney recording or rehearsing or dancing in a studio....

Apparentely. I love all of her interviews! I love how she talks and how she looks and how she's making all these faces! She's really a heaven on Earth! ;) even if I don't learn nothing new. It's still Britney who's talking, bitch!

LOL :lmaolol:

• Like 6

Whaaat?! We just learned through an interview that she is an artsy-fartsy nudist painter!!! :P

• Like 3

Same... But the last radio interview was so cute!

Guest QueenJocasta

Her interviews are flawless. We can't get new performances and music every day - we should be happy she's doing anything to get her name out there tbh. PG is dropping in the UK this week so I'm glad she's doing something (even though this was taped weeks ago with her Aussie TV interview). 

• Like 1

I'd love a FOR THE RECORD 2.0...

• Like 1