Britney Spears Wants To Be The Nanny To Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie 6 Children!

good-morning-b.gif

Good Morning Britain aired another segment of them speaking with our homegirl Britney. Brit Brit talked about working with her dream collaborations, Vegas, Pretty Girls, becoming a teacher, and how she wants to be the nanny to Brad Pitt's children LOL!

We are not to sure if this is a full interview.

PS: Can we also take a moment to say how AMAZING Britney looks?!

Read it on our mainsite!

She looks so beautiful and is so relaxed and happy <3 I never get enough of interviewney

THIS!!! :thumbsup:  :hug: She was playful and made jokes and everything! Seeing this compared with interviewney from circus and ff eras warms my heart. She has been slaying interviews these last couple of years! Makes me crave more Promoteney!!!  :thirsty:

Imagine a valley girl video starring Godney and Nicole Richie?!?!  :crying1:  :crying1:

OMG RIGHT!?!?!???  :crying1:  Now that she said that it is all I can think about!!! Nicole can read! Maybe they could do something in the future that is opposite of valley.. like mean girls-ish.. :nowaygif:

A girl can dream..  :bomt:

• Like 3

THIS!!! :thumbsup:  :hug: She was playful and made jokes and everything! Seeing this compared with interviewney from circus and ff eras warms my heart. She has been slaying interviews these last couple of years! Makes me crave more Promoteney!!!  :thirsty:

OMG RIGHT!?!?!???  :crying1:  Now that she said that it is all I can think about!!! Nicole can read! Maybe they could do something in the future that is opposite of valley.. like mean girls-ish.. :nowaygif:

A girl can dream..  :bomt:

She is flawless! Finally she's got her spark back in her eyes and she is so full of energy!!! I'm so happy for her!!!!!! :yay1: Things are getting better B Army!!!!!  Our dreams are coming true!!! :)

• Like 3

Imagine a valley girl video starring Godney and Nicole Richie?!?!  :crying1:  :crying1:

Something told me Britney had another Artist in mind for "Pretty Girls" Nicole and Britney's voice would have blended so much better for the song. The Video would have a different feel to it. Once again Britney's Team doesn't listen to her and she pays the price for it. The song did well but it could have done so much more.

Guest QueenJocasta

Something told me Britney had another Artist in mind for "Pretty Girls" Nicole and Britney's voice would have blended so much better for the song. The Video would have a different feel to it. Once again Britney's Team doesn't listen to her and she pays the price for it. The song did well but it could have done so much more.

She didn't want to duet with Nicole sis, she just wanted to do a video with her. If you listen, she said she had wanted to do a valley girl video before she ever got Pretty Girls. It was just a general idea that she had, for no song in particular. She even mentioned this before, saying the Fancy video sort of inspired it. Then they came across Pretty Girls from Iggy's producers so that's what it turned into. 

it is annoying me how she looks beyond great and yet her face is looking fucked up due to some weird thing that is going on around her mouth. the left and right hand side of her mouth is curling up even when she talks the whole shape is changed and it does not look good it looks verging on meg ryan.i am surprised her make up artist or  people who work with her whole image don't tell her the truth.