Britney Picking Up Her Niece Lexie And Her Puffy Lips Made An Appearance

I feel awful for the kids and Britney having to deal with the intrusive paparazzi. You can tell Jayden is over them in nearly every candid photo we get. Glad she got to spend some time with her niece though! Lexie is so adorable

i know did you here the mom saying she is scared. i feel really bad. 

• Like 1

I feel awful for the kids and Britney having to deal with the intrusive paparazzi. You can tell Jayden is over them in nearly every candid photo we get. Glad she got to spend some time with her niece though! Lexie is so adorable

Whats so sad is that Preston went back inside Bryans house because he got scared , thats when Lexies mom told Brit that he was scared. it sounded as if there was alot of papz tbh . Jayden is very tough he doesnt mind talking smack or throwing trash at them lol , but for some reason Preston seems very sensitive about it which is understandable . At the end of the day Britney is a celeb and will get her photo's taken , I'm just glad they give her the space that she needs now and are more respectful
  • Like 1

Ugh at that tittle, stop trying so hard to copy Exhell's shadiness, it's so ridiculous  :4music:

And I feel bad for this pictures, I mean, one thing is when they photograph you when you're out and about, but on your own house? That's a bit too much. I guess the kids must get used to it and accept it as a part of their lives. On the other hand they all look super cute, I hope they had a nice day :)

• Like 4