Britney And Charlie Split Up

1434999144_britney-spears-charlie-eberso

We really didn't see this one coming and it's sad that they are going on separate ways now. Rumours started when fans noticed that all the pictures of them together were deleted from Britney's instagram and now we know that it is not just a rumour any more. We wish best for both of them and we hope they broke up in good terms.

Source.

Read it on our mainsite!

Well, that's sad. I just hope she won't have another guy already because damn, the girl seriously needs to learn how to be happy by herself before she wants to be happy with someone. Also, maybe that's why she posted the ghost picture.

I also feel bad for her kids tbh, they have a new "dad" every year :orangu:

• Like 3

I'm shocked & sad :crying1:  right now i truly thought he was the one that she would settle down with. they seemed so happy together i think brit gave us a hint that her & charlie broke up yesterday when she tweeted that there's nothing like Louisiana boys .anyways this is such sad news & i wish them both happiness :crying5:

Guest GlamBoy

It's kinda sad, but if it's over then let me... gooooooo :aintevenmad: She'll find a new love eventually :uhhuh: It was obvious they were apart from each other, and when it's like this it's hard to carry on with the relationship :(