Britney Spears Is Ready For #pieceofme!

When I think my day can't get any worse, but it does :britdrown: :britdrown: You can't stay at Vegas for the rest of your life especially if you aren't even changing anything in the show. People will get bored faster than you think, please do a mini-tour maybe :crying1: :crying1:

When I think my day can't get any worse, but it does :britdrown: :britdrown: You can't stay at Vegas for the rest of your life especially if you aren't even changing anything in the show. People will get bored faster than you think, please do a mini-tour maybe :crying1: :crying1:

she can and she will

she's the new queen of vegas

d07wyMd.gif

she can and she will

she's the new queen of vegas

d07wyMd.gif

What about the people who will get bored & the international fans that can't/have weak chances of going?!! :crying1: :crying1:

Lots of people stopped checking for vegas already cuz the show is the same :crying2: :crying2:

Guest QueenJocasta

Different people go to her show every night, not the same 500 people who post on her message boards and watch 15 second videos of the show every night. Yes it could certainly use some changes, but it's normal for a Vegas show to stay the same for a long time. Just because she's in the same place it doesn't mean she has the same crowds, the show is pact with members of the GP who are in Vegas and just want to catch a show. 

• Like 5

Different people go to her show every night, not the same 500 people who post on her message boards and watch 15 second videos of the show every night. Yes it could certainly use some changes, but it's normal for a Vegas show to stay the same for a long time. Just because she's in the same place it doesn't mean she has the same crowds, the show is pact with members of the GP who are in Vegas and just want to catch a show. 

IK, My point is the more she stays there, the more people will start losing interest in going especially if there are no changes at all. She could add new songs to the setlist, new clothes (not just the same top with some words). I mean for example look at how people were excited for the show when it began & look now. Even some people here from us who don't go stopped checking cuz they know it's the same that's apart from the slight drop in the number of sold tickets if compared to the ones sold when the show first started. She needs some hype if she is planning to extend it

Am I the only one who hot a little bit of shade from " So thankful I have shows for the rest of the year to look forward to " (Iggy had to cancel her tour) gurll.. IT PROBABALY ISNT OKAY IM NOT STARTING SHIT. But let me have my blackoutney fantasy. ;)

My first thought tbh :smokeney:

• Like 1

Am I the only one who hot a little bit of shade from " So thankful I have shows for the rest of the year to look forward to " (Iggy had to cancel her tour) gurll.. IT PROBABALY ISNT OKAY IM NOT STARTING SHIT. But let me have my blackoutney fantasy. ;)

I def think it can be interpreted that way.  If that was the intention, that is shade!  :dbab:

• Like 1

she will be changing the show next year tho  :nowaygif:

How do you know?!!! & how will she be changing next year if she doesn't even have new music?!!! :moorangu: :moorangu: (unless you are talking about costume changes or using old songs of course)

How do you know?!!! & how will she be changing next year if she doesn't even have new music?!!! :moorangu: :moorangu: (unless you are talking about costume changes or using old songs of course)

she said it herself like 5 times already :gloria:

she can always add old songs and remove perfume, boys and womanizer 

i bet she'll add breathe on me  :pomsmile:

she said it herself like 5 times already :gloria:

she can always add old songs and remove perfume, boys and womanizer 

i bet she'll add breathe on me  :pomsmile:

So according to you she said like 5 times yet no changes happened till now (although I'm sure she didn't say this FIVE times)  :gloria: :gloria:

& yeah I wish she add some sexy songs like TOH & Breathe on me. I don't care what she replaces at this point if she is gonna change. She also needs to make some new music & includes them cuz the show has only two recent songs (WB & perfume)