Wendy Williams Shades Pretty Girls And Talks Nice About Britney

I don't know why I'm seeing all the hate on here lmao she didn't really shade "Pretty Girls" she said "well .. Its a good jazzy tune" just cuz she said she never heard "pretty girls" on the radio yall want to consider that "shade" . I mean we have to be real with ourselves, it hardly gets played on the radio stations & doesnt get played at all on the major radio stations such as "kiis fm" & "Z100"

Im glad she sided & praised Britney (I still think Iggy wasn't shading)

Iggy is fucking hated to the max , every media outlet & alot of celebs have praised Britneys shade and have her back

Iggy is alone (kinda feel bad for the bitch)

A black woman shading the white rapper............nothing surprising there. Funny given that's about the only time she speaks nicely of Britney.

tumblr_mz64alWIrE1sk0vqbo1_500.gif

I call bullshit.

It's not even about race. Wendy doesn't discriminate when it comes to sly comments. Some of you are so annoying trying to make black people out to be unreasonably bitter because of some mediocre rapper. We don't care about Iggy that much.

Guest QueenJocasta

I call bullshit.

It's not even about race. Wendy doesn't discriminate when it comes to sly comments. Some of you are so annoying trying to make black people out to be unreasonably bitter because of some mediocre rapper.

This. Wendy is ignorant and stupid as fuck, but I don't think her thoughts on Iggy have anything to do with race. She says whatever her producers tell her to after reading a few issues of US Weekly and the Enquirer  :juggingu:

This. Wendy is ignorant and stupid as fuck, but I don't think her thoughts on Iggy have anything to do with race. She says whatever her producers tell her to after reading a few issues of US Weekly and the Enquirer :juggingu:

Tbh. Wendy shades everybody equally. Bringing up how she's a black woman was unnecessary.
  • Like 1