Tmz Bashing Iggy Praising Britney

Guest QueenJocasta

This story has gotten so huge I can't believe it  :o

Honestly it's keeping Brinni's name out there, and showing ha in a positive light.. 

but it's really ruined the song (even more) for me  :awkwarddd:

• Like 5

This story has gotten so huge I can't believe it  :o

Honestly it's keeping Brinni's name out there, and showing ha in a positive light.. 

but it's really ruined the song (even more) for me  :awkwarddd:

Another scandal   :o

I don't know what to say tbh.   :o

The reports say that iggy tried to make britney her bitch at the music video shooting  :o

He just had me thinking tbh

What Iggy said was definitely no shade , I mean come on lbr we have been saying what Iggy said since Britney Jean. Ppl just dont want to hear it come from a celeb or else they will consider it "shade"

I also get tired of ppl using that excuse "its the way she said it" because even a couple of days prior to her vulgar comment she said everything in a more appropiate way and ppl still considered it "shade" , so what is the truth? Tbh

But once this dude from tmz said .. "Iggy what are u doing? Shes bigger then u and has been in the industry alot longer than u, u shouldnt say those things" it kind of made sense tbh

The things Iggy said regarding Britney not promoting is so true. She spilled what we were all thinking

HOWEVER !!! I feel that it shouldnt just be blamed on the lack of promo , she forgot to mention "SHES THE WORLDS MOST HATED ARTIST" which was the cause of effect as well. So it goes both ways

So it goes both ways: the lack of promo due to Britney's laziness & the fact that Iggy is very much hated

Im glad TMZ stuck up for Brit tho, we dont usually get that alot

Another scandal :o

I don't know what to say tbh. :o

The reports say that iggy tried to make britney her bitch at the music video shooting :o

Come on now lbr lol , do u actually believe those "reports" ? We had candids of Britney & Iggy laughing it up & joking around the 2 days of shooting. By the looks of the candids and the videos we didnt see none of that going on

Come on now lbr lol , do u actually believe those "reports" ? We had candids of Britney & Iggy laughing it up & joking around the 2 days of shooting. By the looks of the candids and the videos we didnt see none of that going on

277086F700000578-3034322-image-a-150_142

Britney was seen joking with her manager making funny faces ya point?

If Britney doesn't want to promote then THAT'S IT!

Even if it wasn't enough, Britney did promote by performing in a big award show and she only did that in 2007 in the VMAs. If Iggy wanted more she should have found another artist and she should have known better.

RESULT: Iggy is dragged, Britney is praised and the song gets a little more exposure! If that's what she wanted then mission accomplished!

• Like 1