Britney In The Recording Studio Working On Her New Album

:selenerz: Can't complain because it's true. But let's give it one more chance :yestbh:

BESIDES, she was working with new people, until stupid.i.am became EP and fucked everything up. :icantt:

I can't forget how excited I was for will I am and David guetta being on BJ :selenerz: Will created some timeless bops with BEP and guetta has been amazing :selenerz: Not to mention Sia :selenerz: It's like they all gave Britney rejects from their albums :selenerz:
  • Like 1

chantale k

Here comes new Britney Spears music!!

Our girl Britney was in the recording studio today with two hit Canadian song writers Chantal Kreviazuk and Simon Wilcox. Here is a little bit about Chantal Kreviazuk and Simon Wilcox:

Since 2003,
Kreviazuk
has co-written many songs for other artists, often collaborating with her husband Raine Maida. In 2003, Kreviazuk and Maida collaborated on a number of tracks with Avril Lavigne for Lavigne's second album Under My Skin. Kreviazuk and Maida also contributed songs to Kelly Clarkson's 2004 album Breakaway, The Veronicas' The Secret Life of the Veronicas, Marion Raven's 2005 and 2007 albums Here I Am and Set Me Free and recently Cheyenne Kimball's debut Hanging On in 2006. Their most recent collaboration came on the song "Permanent" for David Cook's self-titled album David Cook. She also helped write a song called "Gardenia" which appears on Mandy Moore's 2007 album Wild Hope. In 2011, she appeared on the rapper Drake's latest album Take Care; she wrote part of the song "Over My Dead Body" and sang the chorus. In 2012 Chantal wrote the Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera single Feel This Moment with The Messengers. She also wrote Josh Groban's single "Brave" with Josh Groban and Twags Salter. In 2014 she wrote a song with Shakira, released on her self-titled album. The song is called "You Don't Care About Me".

Wilcox

had early success as a songwriter, winning the SOCAN No. 1 Song Award for her song "Stay",[5] which reached the peak of Canadian music network's Bravo! chart on October 18, 2005. The song was co-written and recorded by the distinctive Quebec-based star Jorane and appears on Jorane's 2004 album, The You and the Now (produced by Michael Brook, and featuring Daniel Lanois).

"Stay" was Wilcox's third co-written No. 1 song in little more than a year, each recorded by remarkably different performers. The others were "Home" (recorded by Three Days Grace - Jive/Zomba) - whose American sales exceeded 1,500,000, Canadian sales were in excess of 300,000, and charted for 31 weeks on BillBoard #2 Active Rock[6] as well as #1 on the MuchMusic Countdown.[7] Her song "Tell All Your Friends" (recorded by Projet Orange - SonyBMG) was #1 on the MuchMusic Countdown.[8] Wilcox has also worked with producer Mike Green (Paramore, the Matches) writing songs with Paris Hilton (including "Paris for President, which aired repeatedly on CNN,[9] and "Jailhouse Baby"), The Higher (Epitaph) and Ten Second Epic (Sony ATV) - the latter produced by Garth Richardson.

On March 9, 2008 her Kenyan video diary was broadcast across Canada on CBC News: Sunday.[10] Wilcox went to Kenya in the summer of 2007, after co-writing the official song for the 2006 International AIDS Conference (held in Toronto).

Wilcox co-wrote the No. 1 single "Man of Two Minds" with The Trews, the song appears on the album "No Time For Later" (Universal). She also helped write the title track. According to John-Angus MacDonald, the title came from a discussion between Wilcox and lead singer Colin MacDonald. Colin said "there's no time for later, we'll finish the song" and Wilcox, not realizing that Colin was not referring to a song, responded with "No, let's work on that song.".

Simon appears on The Kooks' (EMI-UK) cover version of Peter Bjorn & John's 'Young Folks' where she sings Victoria Bergsman's part of the song.

The song was released on a free CD that accompanied the March 1, 2008 issue of the NME.

She has writing credits on albums by Jully Black (JUNO Award for R&B/Soul Recording of the Year),[14] Kalan Porter, Brian Melo, Ryan Malcolm (SonyBMG) and many others. BEAST's Betty Bonifassi (The Triplets of Belleville) had help anglicizing her metaphor-heavy lyrics from Wilcox, who Bonifassi considers the group's third member.

We can't wait to see what Britney has in stores for us!

What do you guys think?!?

Discuss!

Read it on our mainsite!

chantale-k.jpg

Here comes new Britney Spears music!!

Our girl Britney was in the recording studio today with two hit Canadian song writers Chantal Kreviazuk and Simon Wilcox. Here is a little bit about Chantal Kreviazuk and Simon Wilcox:

Since 2003,
Kreviazuk
has co-written many songs for other artists, often collaborating with her husband Raine Maida. In 2003, Kreviazuk and Maida collaborated on a number of tracks with
Avril Lavigne
for Lavigne's second album Under My Skin. Kreviazuk and Maida also contributed songs to Kelly Clarkson's 2004 album Breakaway, The Veronicas' The Secret Life of the Veronicas, Marion Raven's 2005 and 2007 albums Here I Am and Set Me Free and recently Cheyenne Kimball's debut Hanging On in 2006. Their most recent collaboration came on the song "Permanent" for David Cook's self-titled album David Cook. She also helped write a song called "Gardenia" which appears on Mandy Moore's 2007 album Wild Hope. In 2011, she appeared on the rapper Drake's latest album Take Care; she wrote part of the song "Over My Dead Body" and sang the chorus. In 2012 Chantal wrote the Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera single Feel This Moment with The Messengers. She also wrote Josh Groban's single "Brave" with Josh Groban and Twags Salter. In 2014 she wrote a song with Shakira, released on her self-titled album. The song is called "You Don't Care About Me".

Wilcox
had early success as a songwriter, winning the SOCAN No. 1 Song Award for her song "Stay",[5] which reached the peak of Canadian music network's Bravo! chart on October 18, 2005. The song was co-written and recorded by the distinctive Quebec-based star Jorane and appears on Jorane's 2004 album, The You and the Now (produced by Michael Brook, and featuring Daniel Lanois).

"Stay" was Wilcox's third co-written No. 1 song in little more than a year, each recorded by remarkably different performers. The others were "Home" (recorded by Three Days Grace - Jive/Zomba) - whose American sales exceeded 1,500,000, Canadian sales were in excess of 300,000, and charted for 31 weeks on BillBoard #2 Active Rock[6] as well as #1 on the MuchMusic Countdown.[7] Her song "Tell All Your Friends" (recorded by Projet Orange - SonyBMG) was #1 on the MuchMusic Countdown.[8] Wilcox has also worked with producer Mike Green (Paramore, the Matches) writing songs with Paris Hilton (including "Paris for President, which aired repeatedly on CNN,[9] and "Jailhouse Baby"), The Higher (Epitaph) and Ten Second Epic (Sony ATV) - the latter produced by Garth Richardson.

On March 9, 2008 her Kenyan video diary was broadcast across Canada on CBC News: Sunday.[10] Wilcox went to Kenya in the summer of 2007, after co-writing the official song for the 2006 International AIDS Conference (held in Toronto).

Wilcox co-wrote the No. 1 single "Man of Two Minds" with The Trews, the song appears on the album "No Time For Later" (Universal). She also helped write the title track. According to John-Angus MacDonald, the title came from a discussion between Wilcox and lead singer Colin MacDonald. Colin said "there's no time for later, we'll finish the song" and Wilcox, not realizing that Colin was not referring to a song, responded with "No, let's work on that song.".

Simon appears on The Kooks' (EMI-UK) cover version of Peter Bjorn & John's 'Young Folks' where she sings Victoria Bergsman's part of the song.

The song was released on a free CD that accompanied the March 1, 2008 issue of the NME.

She has writing credits on albums by Jully Black (JUNO Award for R&B/Soul Recording of the Year),[14] Kalan Porter, Brian Melo, Ryan Malcolm (SonyBMG) and many others. BEAST's Betty Bonifassi (The Triplets of Belleville) had help anglicizing her metaphor-heavy lyrics from Wilcox, who Bonifassi considers the group's third member.

We can't wait to see what Britney has in stores for us!

What do you guys think?!?

Discuss!

Read it on our mainsite!

:4music:

Britney goes Indie? Slay.  :bomt: