Britney Spears Has Been Working With Dj Mustard On Her New Album!

Is Urban Britney Spears making a more marked return?

The Pop diva recently made waves (albeit not on the charts) with the Iggy Azalea assisted ‘Pretty Girls’ and looks set to further dip into the Urban arena with help from DJ Mustard.

Speaking tonight at the Wireless Festival in London, the hitmaker (renown for club anthems such as ‘2 On’ and ‘I Don’t F**k With U’) revealed that he has been in the studio with Spears.

He produced 2 On

• Like 3

Interviewer: So who have you been in the studio with?

DJ Mustard: I havent told anybody this but Ive been in the studio with Britney Spears

Interviewer: Ok so talk to me about it because Britney came back, & she came back hard (lies detected)

DJ Mustard: We got something harder than all of that !

DANG ! He had me snatched when he said "We Got Something Harder Than All of That" dam they must have a monster on their hands !

So I think its quite obvious where Britneys music direction is going for the new era, looks like her "Artsy Fartsy Pop Rock Album" is going to be urban instead(which I love)

PREPARE YOUR WEAVES FOR RATCHETNEY!!! Cuz those that dont know, he produced "2 on" by Tinashe & "I dont fuck with you" by Big Sean

Heres the video:

What songs has he produced tho? Any actual hits? :thinkingpinky:

Wooooo gorl u would be surprised its too long for me to put into detail

But he has worked with alot of major major celebs .. His 2 biggest hits that he produced recently is (Tinashe " 2 on" & big Sean " I dont fuck with u")

He has worked with . Tyga , chris brown, Iggy, William , Fergie, Wiz Khalifa, Miley Cyrus , 2 chainz .. And the list just goes on (he has lots of hits on his hands )

• Like 1

Well, I wouldn't be that happy, first of all because I've never heard those songs before, and now that I've heard them it's like britney_spears_wtf_by_pokemonspears-d8e8 but besides what I like or not, remember Britney Jean? And how she worked with Wiz Khalifa  and Hitboy and I don't know who else? And at the end we didn't have any of that. Even Danja submitted his awful instrumentals. I guess she's gonna work with a lot of producers and writers, but at the end many of those won't make the final cut. And I don't know if it's just coincidence, but it almost always happens that those that go and talk about working with her are the ones that get cut from the album.

#WeHavetoWaitandSee

• Like 1

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Yessss I've waited for this to happen for sometime I hope he gets a spot on the album he makes NOTHIN BUT BANGERS!!

2 On- Tinashe

Up Down- T-pain

Feelin Myself- Will.i.am ft Miley & French Montana

Paranoid, Or Nah- Ty Dolla Sign (who I think Brit should collab with)

Don't tell em- Jeremih

Post to be- Omarion, Chris Brown & Jhene Aiko

I don't fuck with you- Big Sean (who I think Brit should collab with)

LA love- Fergie

And that's just SOME Of his shit I know they created a fuckin monster in the studio

DJ-mustard.png

It's Britney Urbaney Bitch!

Britney Spears has currently been in the studio with, award winning producer of the year Dj Mustard. Dj Mustard has worked with hit artists such as Fergie, Jordan Sparks, Chris Brown, Jessie J, Jamie Fox, T.I and Ludacris. He recently reveled to Capital Xtra that he was in the studio with Britney Spears, check out the interview below:

Very interesting!

We can't wait to see the type of sound Britney and Dj Mustard have come up with.

Check out some of Dj Mustard's work below:

Fergie- L.A Love 

Jordan Sparks- It Ain't you

Jessie J- Sorry to Interrupt

Urbaney is coming for your faves!

Source

Read it on our mainsite!