Dj Mustard Says The Song He Worked On With Britney Spears Is Incredible!

Dj mustard spoke about how it came about doing a song with Britney

He was asked "What made you want to work with Britney ?shes a huge pop star and a legend of pop"

He said being in the business u definitely want to work with the greatest & legends and that Britney is

He also revealed that Britneys song is gonna be huge and that its like a movie (like a movie? Hmmm wonder what that means)

Loving this interview already lol ,check it out

http://www.capitalxtra.com/browse/?u=/news/dj-mustard-working-with-britney-spears/

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol there's not cryptic meaning to his saying "its gonna be a movie"...thats just slang for its gonna be big, eventful, grand etc...but yes i cant wait Mustard always shells out the hot beats...i just hope its not LA la la la 2.0 cuz Britney can go way harder than that....like Britney could very well pull off a 2 On imo with the right execution...Im tryna find out who on his team is Jay Graham though

lol there's not cryptic meaning to his saying "its gonna be a movie"...thats just slang for its gonna be big, eventful, grand etc...but yes i cant wait Mustard always shells out the hot beats...i just hope its not LA la la la 2.0 cuz Britney can go way harder than that....like Britney could very well pull off a 2 On imo with the right execution...Im tryna find out who on his team is Jay Graham though

Oh ok lol I was like wtf is he talking about LMAO thanks for letting me know sis , YES I'm so for "2 On" 2.0

Guest QueenJocasta

Flop.i.am said the same thing about BFB so just because he says that about his creation doesn't mean it's true rav2.gifLet's just wait and see instead of hyping things up.

Big Fat Bass slayed tho 

2m4demf.jpg

It was robbed at the 2012 Grammys

2m4demf.jpg

well we will have to wait and see. but to point out some things.

1) He has a string of hits as opposed to Will.I.Am

2) He said he wanted to do something different, so while we are expecting urban, we could get something else.

3) He said he sent the song and she liked it, picked it and recorded it. Other "urban" producers from the Britney Jean era just submitted songs, doesn't mean they were picked.

4) We have no idea who is the executive producer of the album, but from the sounds of it Britney is picking and choosing the material, so we don't know what direction the album is going into now.