Britney Spears Was In The Studio Today With Ian Kirkpatrick!

I am telling you guys she is really on her game for this new record! i have a really good feeling about this :) I know she has been in the recording studio a lot recently. 

SPILL THE BEANS IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING ANTHONY. GIVE US THOSE UNIVERSE EXCLUSIVES YOU ALL KEEP MENTIONING  :crying1:

where have you BEEN by the way!??!?! i MISS YOU!!!

AWW, THANK YOU!  :kisskiss:  :)  I've been here this whole time! I just didn't comment frequently because I didn't feel like there was anything particularly interesting happening in the Britney world but now that she's hitting the studio things are getting exciting again  ;)

AWW, THANK YOU!  :kisskiss:  :)  I've been here this whole time! I just didn't comment frequently because I didn't feel like there was anything particularly interesting happening in the Britney world but now that she's hitting the studio things are getting exciting again  ;)

i know this studio is giving me life :crying1:

• Like 1

I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED AND MY FAITH IN IAN HAS BEEN RESTORED EVER SINCE I REALISED THAT HE PRODUCED WILDERNESS AND NOTHING COULD BE BETTER FOR NICK JONAS, SUCH BOPS 

Wilderness is fuckin amazing! Honestly, that album is a great pop record and if Brit can reach that (I noticed she's also worked with the producer for Jealous), I would be incredibly satisfied. :mahhaw: AND PAIRING THESE MATURER POP SONGS WITH BRIT'S 2 ON NOW THAT SHE'S WORKIN WITH DJ CONDIMENT OMG this could be awesome!! :excited:

• Like 1