New 3 Untagged (Full Res) Outtakes For V-Magazine By Mario Testino!

We wouldn't want that to happen :nowaygif:

Since you two seem to be the two who have the most complaints today, let me spell it out for you.

I'm the one who came onto the team and had all of these images.

A guy on Exhale and a known collector-wannabe named Dougie is the source of all of these leaks.

See, I've been collecting Britney's images for over a decade now. And Dougie is one of those instances where he got his hands on a few things and he wanted to show off and be someone for five minutes. All of the images he has, I have, and I reached out to various people personally on the phone before we released anything. I don't know if we'll face any kind of serious repercussions for these images leaking but the photographers in question, Mark Liddell who shot Candies and Mario Testino who shot V mag, have come after fansites and individuals in the past for leaking their images. The Lucky magazine shoot has been floating around and slowly leaking for three years. Britney made a request at the time for the images not to be placed online, however, that was with nothing to compare it to and that was a request of one website (if that's even completely true per Jordan Miller). Outtakes from the Lucky shoot have been slooooowly leaking and this Dougie kid got his hands on them. I beat him to the punch on those but basically one-upped him for every image he leaked.

The versions here on Galaxy are full-resolution, untagged images in the original forms. Dougie was probably attempting to keep untagged versions or resizes for himself for potental trading opportunities.

Britney's team only really cares about certain images of her children being placed online given the circumstances of said images. These outtakes are old and if ever were brought up by any publication or news outlet, her team could come back and counter with images from newer publications, such as Shape, Women's Health or Billboard magazine. That's why the Lucky magazine images are not an issue now.

If you have any questions, direct them to ME and I'll do my best to answer them. I get where you're coming from but myself and the other staff do things in the best interests of the fans.

• Like 2

Since you two seem to be the two who have the most complaints today, let me spell it out for you.

I'm the one who came onto the team and had all of these images.

A guy on Exhale and a known collector-wannabe named Dougie is the source of all of these leaks.

See, I've been collecting Britney's images for over a decade now. And Dougie is one of those instances where he got his hands on a few things and he wanted to show off and be someone for five minutes. All of the images he has, I have, and I reached out to various people personally on the phone before we released anything. I don't know if we'll face any kind of serious repercussions for these images leaking but the photographers in question, Mark Liddell who shot Candies and Mario Testino who shot V mag, have come after fansites and individuals in the past for leaking their images. The Lucky magazine shoot has been floating around and slowly leaking for three years. Britney made a request at the time for the images not to be placed online, however, that was with nothing to compare it to and that was a request of one website (if that's even completely true per Jordan Miller). Outtakes from the Lucky shoot have been slooooowly leaking and this Dougie kid got his hands on them. I beat him to the punch on those but basically one-upped him for every image he leaked.

The versions here on Galaxy are full-resolution, untagged images in the original forms. Dougie was probably attempting to keep untagged versions or resizes for himself for potental trading opportunities.

Britney's team only really cares about certain images of her children being placed online given the circumstances of said images. These outtakes are old and if ever were brought up by any publication or news outlet, her team could come back and counter with images from newer publications, such as Shape, Women's Health or Billboard magazine. That's why the Lucky magazine images are not an issue now.

If you have any questions, direct them to ME and I'll do my best to answer them. I get where you're coming from but myself and the other staff do things in the best interests of the fans.

First of all, THANK YOU for taking the time to write a proper reply.

I know who you are, I remember when you introduced yourself and explained the problem with pictures getting leaked. That's why I flipped when the whole freaking photoshoot was leaked labeled as a Universe EXCLUSIVE, meaning if shit goes down, Universe does too.

This one time I wasn't complaining, I was legit asking why would you wait for it if you already had them. And please don't take us wrong. We're not morons who like to create drama and chaos. All this nagging is because we don't want Universe/the team to get in trouble over something as horrific as these Lucky pictures.

The whole Antonio thing is actually a lot of built up tension and it got kinda mixed up with the pictures subject. But that's whatever now. Promise I won't cause any more trouble for you guys.