Happy 16Th Anniversary To @britneyspears Music Video (You Drive Me) Crazy!

crazyyyyyy

CRAZY!

"(You Drive Me) Crazy" is a song recorded by our queen, Britney Spears, for her debut studio album, ...Baby One More Time. The song was written and produced by Max Martin, Per Magnusson and David Kreuger, with additional writing by Jörgen Elofsson and Kirk Herbstreit. The song was released as the album's third single on September 13, 1999 by Jive Records.

pig tails

The music video premiered on MTV's Making the Video special that aired on July 18, 1999, making it's 16th anniversary TODAY! The video opens with Britney as a waitress of a dance club. She then goes with other waitresses to their dressing room, where they finish their make-up and change costumes. Britney, now wearing a green sparkly outfit, goes through the corridor to the dance floor with her friends, and starts to perform a high profile choreography, including a chair dance sequence referencing, which was ICONIC. Scenes of Britney singing in front of a shining orange sign with the word "CRAZY" are also seen throughout the video.

smile

On August 24, 1999, the music video debuted at number four on Total Request Live. It is the longest running by a female artist on TRL, staying on the top ten for seventy-three days. The video was nominated on the category of Best Dance Video on the 2000 MTV Video Music Awards; it lost, however, to Jennifer Lopez's "Waiting for Tonight". An alternate footage of the video can be found on the DVD of Spears first compilation album Greatest Hits: My Prerogative.

We sure will be blasting this song in our cars today!

Happy 16th anniversary (You Drive Me) Crazy!

Click

to watch the music video!

Read it on our mainsite!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days