Dj Mustard Confirms The Song That Britney Spears Recorded Is Finished!

We still see Britney in the studio so either he means their record together is done, or Britney wasn't happy with what was done and is recording more, or her team is telling producers the records done for reasons I don't know. Maybe to make them less likely to talk and more of a "well it's done wait and see ;) " attitude.

• Like 1

It wasn't confirmed finished, just that he had been in the studio working with her :)

He did an interview to capital xtra and talked about the song and how its like a movie

If the song wasnt finished then he wouldnt of said that .. Why would a person make a description of an unfinished song ? His last interview clearly made it quite the obvious that the song was done

I detected a lie in this interview tho , he said he missed Britney while she was in the studio because she already left by the time he was gonna get to her (which means he never met her) in his last interview w/ capital Xtra he said he was actually in the studio W/ Britney

I do love that he really wants Britney to tweet about him based on all her followers

:gloria:

Hes desperate for the Queens power lmao .. I love it

He did an interview to capital xtra and talked about the song and how its like a movie

If the song wasnt finished then he wouldnt of said that .. Why would a person make a description of an unfinished song ? His last interview clearly made it quite the obvious that the song was done

I guess you're right lol, but still he didn't officially confirm "it's 100% finished"  :toxicwink:

when she spoke about the release date of stars dance she said i cant wait for everyone to hear this record when it comes out or something like that :selenerz:

Theres 2 ways of putting it , he clearly ment the song .

Also if the album was done then why is she still recording w/ other producers?

Because after she worked with DJ mustard , she went on to record with Ian Kirkpatrick & Alex da kid

So when Dj Mustard said "record" he clearly ment it towards the song and not the album

She just mentioned the album to Iggy because she wanted to put it on her album , so britney had to lie to make it hers