July 25 - Britney Grabbing Starbucks In Hawaii

I'd really LOVE to see what everyone who was attacking me has to say now. Looks like I was right :queenflopga:

She looks great!

Nope.....we have no idea when exactly these pics were taken. We can't see her lips AND obviously it's been a day or more since the injections so the swelling has OBVIOUSLY gone down a bit. 

Just like the excuses u made "she just finshed sipping her drink thats why she looks like that" fuq outta here with that . Also did it ever occur to u about the time difference?

Morning

GG9ept.jpg

Afternoon

odCZF2.jpg

But no u wouldnt realize that because ur stuck in ur own little world

It's really really cute how you can't admit that just maybe you jumped the gun with your assumptions. But please keep making excuses it's really cute

OK I admit it! Everyone is wrong and poor little old you is the only one that is right! No scalpel or needle has never ever touched Britney's virginal porcelain skin!

images%2Farticle%2F2015%2F07%2F27%2FSure

I do admire your perseverance and loyalty though....

:whoareya: see when you go to extremes like this you just look foolish. It's ok to admit you judged blurry pictures incorrectly

Just like the excuses u made "she just finshed sipping her drink thats why she looks like that" fuq outta here with that . Also did it ever occur to u about the time difference?

Morning

Afternoon

But no u wouldnt realize that because ur stuck in ur own little world

Don't forget about the angles and shadows.......it's all about the angles and shadows! :gloria: