Emily Stieren Full Story On Meeting Britney Spears At The Pool! #pieceofme @britneyspears

emily

What an exciting day it was yesterday for Britney Army member Emily Stieren. If you did not hear the news Emily ran into our queen yesterday at the Planet Hollywood pool. We reached out to Emily wanting to hear what happend and she told Britney-Galaxy exclusively on what went down. Check out the awesome story:

I'm gonna start by saying that I wasn't actually supposed to get to Vegas till 4 in the afternoon but because of another commitment I left home early at 3:30 a.m and got to Planet Hollywood at around 9:30. As soon as we walked through the door to the pool. i heard another group of people walk in behind us and among them was Britney! I saw her first and I literally thought I was looking at a picture of her. I took a second look and that's pretty much when i lost it. I dug my nails into my moms skin and I said, "Britney is literally right behind us." Britney then walked beside us and made her way to the new thing at Planet Hollywood called the Flow Rider. She was kind of just sitting up there watching her kids. There wasn't a lot of people there but the people who did walk by didn't care at all one person actually asked me if it was Britney. I, on the other hand, was balling my eyes out and just standing there, staring at her from 15 feet away. She kept looking back at me a few times because i was crying so hard. I would hid behind a pole every time she would look at me!!  The thing was, I didn't want an autograph or even a picture. I just wanted to say hello to her. My mom asked on of her body guards if we cold say hi to her but he said no and "she's a really private person". Of course I knew that, but I would hate myself if I didn't do anything about the opportunity that was right in front of me. Britney walked down the stairs to go to the restroom and passed my mom and me. My mom said "Hi" and Britney looked at us and smiled real big and mouthed "Hi" back. It was so adorable and classic Britney. It kind of made me feel like it's her people that don't want her to talk to anyone because she wasn't bothered by our hello. On her way back from the restroom she was walking towards us and smiling right at me. I'm pretty sure I had an out of body experience lol and I was shaking so bad. When she got closer to me I asked "Britney may I please have a picture with you." I was crying very hard and she probably barley could understand me, but she said "of course"! She got close to me and put her arm around me, of course I was flipping a shit. I put up my phone to take a selfie and I told her I was sorry for shaking. She gave me a little side hug and told me it was okay. People keep asking me what we talked about because we looked like in the pictures that we were having a casual conversation. I was basically sobbing and telling her how much i love her, she smiled and laughed at me. I got a one and a million opportunity and I did not want to bother her anymore than I already had. She was one of the sweetest girls I have ever talked to and she was so nice to me. She seemed happy with out little talk and as we walked away I told her to have fun and she told me to have fun as well.  I never thought this would happen to me and it was perfect day for someone who has been a huge fan of hers since I was a little girl. Thank you Britney- Galaxy.com for letting me share my experience! I love Britney and I love this Fan base!

What an amazing story.

Thank you for sharing this with us Emily, we are very happy this happened to you!

Read it on our mainsite!

Cute story! But I also understand her bodyguard, Britney is a huge celebrity, if they let anyone just go up to her she wouldnt have any privacy at all EVER. But it's awesome that she does things like this when she wants to! I have a feeling there are a lot more stories like this but we just dont hear about them!

• Like 2

That's a great story! 

I was watching a videoclip from a girl on YouTube and she got free passes the opening night of Vegas, back in 2013, and she literally was just standing there outside the theater (because she wanted to see Katy Perry actually  :frenchy:  ) and this man came out of nowhere and offered her and her sister 2 free tickets because his girlfriend and he got better seats. And the other seats weren't even bad at all, they were right in the middle, in front of the stage. I think there's people that's just lucky like that.

and not a single cent was spend to meet her and take a picture :pieceofwhat:

it's worth noting that it is a M&G in which Britney looks amazing  ;)

there's somethings that money can't buy and a casual M&G w/ Britney Spears is one of them. We see what happens when people spend $2500 on a pic  :pieceofwhat: