I Just Realized.

Im thinking shes putting herself more in the spotlight because her album is going to be soon released .. Maybe in like a few months from now and they want it to be huge .. As for the superbowl I doubt shes doing it

Hopefully, we should thank Britney Jean, at least it was good for something.  :yuh:

I'm just hoping she actually promote this time.  :yuh:

Can we stop with the superbowl shit until she actually says she'll be there? She's got an album coming out. The last one bombed and one of the main complaints about the last two albums is that she didn't promote enough. My common sense tells me that she's going to all these award shows to get her mentions up and so that she's more comfortable with promotion because she's going up have to promote the next album.

• Like 2

Can we stop with the superbowl shit until she actually says she'll be there? She's got an album coming out. The last one bombed and one of the main complaints about the last two albums is that she didn't promote enough. My common sense tells me that she's going to all these award shows to get her mentions up and so that she's more comfortable with promotion because she's going up have to promote the next album.

Praying for this to be true, ngl.  :yuh:

Lbr, it will be 6 or 7 tweets and probably appearance on Ellen to talk about her kids. :lol:

She only tweeted about PG once when it was released

:gloria:

Thats actually what she will end up doing tbh hope her team hops on twitter & promotes it for ha lol

We definitely need promo tho , a few shows aint gonna hurt .. GMA, Jimmy Kimmel, Ellen, SNL, the late show, today show ..then she could do a couple shows in the UK

But sadly she might not even do one

She only tweeted about PG once when it was released

:gloria:

Thats actually what she will end up doing tbh hope her team hops on twitter & promotes it for ha lol

We definitely need promo tho , a few shows aint gonna hurt .. GMA, Jimmy Kimmel, Ellen, SNL, the late show, today show ..then she could do a couple shows in the UK

But sadly she might not even do one

That's a lot of shows, with at least two of them and one actual LIVE performance, i might be happy.  :yuh:

Im thinking shes putting herself more in the spotlight because her album is going to be soon released .. Maybe in like a few months from now and they want it to be huge .. As for the superbowl I doubt shes doing it

tumblr_m3vkm3ISnO1r3zat8.gif

Hopefully, we should thank Britney Jean, at least it was good for something.  :yuh:

I'm just hoping she actually promote this time.  :yuh:

Her team learned from BJ. Just because her name is Britney Spears doesn't everything is going to sell like hot cakes without promoting it. 3 was a huge success because as of 2007-2008 she was EVERYWHERE. Everybody knew about her comeback. For BJ, all people knew was that she was a judge on The X Factor, and some people didn't even know she was releasing new music.

You can tell they learned from it because they arranged a televised performance to promote Pretty Girls, which she didn't do for Perfume, thus flopping.

Let's just hope B9 is completely detached from Vegas :iwannago:

• Like 1

Her team learned from BJ. Just because her name is Britney Spears doesn't everything is going to sell like hot cakes without promoting it. 3 was a huge success because as of 2007-2008 she was EVERYWHERE. Everybody knew about her comeback. For BJ, all people knew was that she was a judge on The X Factor, and some people didn't even know she was releasing new music.

You can tell they learned from it because they arranged a televised performance to promote Pretty Girls, which she didn't do for Perfume, thus flopping.

Let's just hope B9 is completely detached from Vegas :iwannago:

Vegas ruins everything, I agree. :yuh:

lmao same ! Its alot of shows but for a person who hasnt been in the major spotlight since 2013 & whose album flopped & buzz single flopped shes definitely gonna have to put in some work if she wants to be back on top

Welp, looking at her recently it seems like she actually cares about her stuff so here's hoping she actually wants to be on top again. :yuh:

I think the only reason why she's been doing all this appearances is because her team knows she's losing relevancy and since she's on Vegas and can't or doesn't want to promote her music, this is a good way to keep her on the "spotlight" and make some headlines.

Every time she does an appearance media names her Vegas show so this maybe helps to sell more tickets, you know...  

Stop fantasizing with the SB halftime, a tour, Promo for new single/album and all that things if you don't wanna be disappointed if nothing happens & she end ups extending POM show...

I think the only reason why she's been doing all this appearances is because her team knows she's losing relevancy and since she's on Vegas and can't or doesn't want to promote her music, this is a good way to keep her on the "spotlight" and make some headlines.

Every time she does an appearance media names her Vegas show so this maybe helps to sell more tickets, you know...  

Stop fantasizing with the SB halftime, a tour, Promo for new single/album and all that things if you don't wanna be disappointed if nothing happens & she end ups extending POM show...

I get that but something must been up since she's actually enjoying being there, makes me think she maybe wants to be in the spotlight again?  :paper:

• Like 1

I get that but something must been up since she's actually enjoying being there, makes me think she maybe wants to be in the spotlight again?  :paper:

We all want to believe that but I don't think that's the reason...

I think Britney is doing this because she have to, not because she's truly enjoying it. I really hope I'm wrong, tho...