Britney Should Attend/perform At The Emas This Year.

She has been hard on the pre-promo plan for some reason, and she might as well go to the Europe Music Awards and remind the European public she still exists. It would make for great promo for Las Vegas, and any music that might be coming. 

Ideally, I would love it if she was the Host of the show, and was also the closing performer where she does a medley of hits, performed like this BOMT/OOPS, Slave, Toxic, Womanizer, Pretty Girls w/ Iggy Azalea, and close with Till The World Ends. Instead of Pretty Girls, they could premiere a new song, or perform Tom's Diner. 

Britney hasn't been to the Europe Music Awards since 1999 (Same with Canada's MusicMusic Video Awards). Ironically, Britney has still continued to win countless awards from the two. 

#BritneyForEMAs

Asking for a performance is a bit too much, isn't it? :ummlol:

But yeah, she should definitely attend! She could also spend some more days there, as a little vacation :)

I know it's a bit much, but imagine how hyped it would be? Give EMAs their highest ratings ever. 

Plus, it would be the perfect promotion to get Europe to come to the US for Vegas. 

Plus, I don't see Britney travelling all that way just to attend, she'd need to perform or host.

She has been hard on the pre-promo plan for some reason, and she might as well go to the Europe Music Awards and remind the European public she still exists. It would make for great promo for Las Vegas, and any music that might be coming. 

Ideally, I would love it if she was the Host of the show, and was also the closing performer where she does a medley of hits, performed like this BOMT/OOPS, Slave, Toxic, Womanizer, Pretty Girls w/ Iggy Azalea, and close with Till The World Ends. Instead of Pretty Girls, they could premiere a new song, or perform Tom's Diner. 

Britney hasn't been to the Europe Music Awards since 1999 (Same with Canada's MusicMusic Video Awards). Ironically, Britney has still continued to win countless awards from the two. 

#BritneyForEMAs

Gurl the reach :orangu:

I'd love her to attend though. Her 1999 performance slays careers :crying1: