Buzzfeed: Why America Needs Britney Spears More Than Ever

Ari

I hate the article tbh , its basically encouraging Britney to stay in Vegas ... What a dumbass , basically encouraging for her to be a hasbeen & local asf .. Ugh and the fact that Britney & her team love & read that site is fucking scary because if they see that it just my encourage her to extend

Dont get me wrong I love the praise but the fact that they are encouraging her to stay in Vegas is disgusting

I hate the article tbh , its basically encouraging Britney to stay in Vegas ... What a dumbass , basically encouraging for her to be a hasbeen & local asf .. Ugh and the fact that Britney & her team love & read that site is fucking scary because if they see that it just my encourage her to extend

Dont get me wrong I love the praise but the fact that they are encouraging her to stay in Vegas is disgusting

lol I understand where you're coming from.  

Part of me wants her to do something different but at the same time I also don't mind her extending the residency but not for another year but maybe like for another 4 months (max!) and preparing for the next era at the same.  But ending 2015 with her last show at PH would also be a good idea. She should end it with a big bang imo.

2016 should be the beginning of another chapter/era for Britney. And she could take the first few months to just relax and work on album 9 and other projects.

But of course ultimately, it's all up to Britney and what she wants.

So here's to hoping that great things will come for the queen and us fans!  :crying5:

lol I understand where you're coming from.

Part of me wants her to do something different but at the same time I also don't mind her extending the residency but not for another year but maybe like for another 4 months (max!) and preparing for the next era at the same. But ending 2015 with her last show at PH would also be a good idea. She should end it with a big bang imo.

2016 should be the beginning of another chapter/era for Britney. And she could take the first few months to just relax and work on album 9 and other projects.

But of course ultimately, it's all up to Britney and what she wants.

So here's to hoping that great things will come for the queen and us fans! :crying5:

Her show was suppose to end this month but she extended it 3 more months , thats why it ends in December .. So Im hoping thats it , I know she said shes not keen on touring anytime soon but I hope she atleast promotes the heck out of the album ... She can also do what Rihanna did .. Rihanna did a ABC special (kinda like Britney) called 777 .. She did 7 shows in 7 countries in 7 days .. & she promoted the heck out her album and it all aired on abc .. Thats alot of promo combined in 1 .. Rihanna got promo from doing those 7 shows in 7 countries & it also aired on ABC which gave it even more promo

If she does Vegas another 2 years she might as well kiss her career goodbye

Sooooo, how about this: Britney extends the residency a leg or two. She switches up the numbers — adds “Overprotected,†“Breathe on Me,†“Touch of My Hand,†or “Not a Girl†(lol). Then she does the Super Bowl. Then B9.

Well, that wouldn't be bad at all. it'd be the perfect move:

1. Say goodbye to Vegas with a few surprises for the fans.

2. Premiere your new single on the Super Bowl.

3. Announce release date for B9 after the Super Bowl.

It's kinda perfect :crying1:

• Like 1

Well, that wouldn't be bad at all. I'd be the perfect move:

1. Say goodbye to Vegas with a few surprises for the fans,

2. Premiere your new single on the Super Bowl.

3. Announce release date for B9 after the Super Bowl.

It's kinda perfect :crying1:

Yeah that sounds pretty good actually haha