Circus Era >> Blackhoe Era

Sis, you're messy. No one would ever dispute that the Circus ERA was better than the Blackout era... the Blackout era had 0 promo and consisted of us watching our Legend and Queen have a very sad public breakdown. But the Circus ALBUM is not even close to the immaculate, flawless, iconic Blackout. It has some bops, sure, but Blackout is rivalled only by the equally iconic In The Zone  :smokeney:  :smokeney:

• Like 6

your pussy has poor taste. poordat. The era was better only because Brit wasn't teetering towards her grave. Albumwise, there's not even a competition. Production, vocals, cohesion, songs, you name it: Circus chokes on Blackout's BBC every single time.

:britclose:

whatcha talking about my pussy tastes like pepsi cola  :lykeokyea: I think Blackout is only iconic for the fans tbh, even Beyoncé isn't that overrated god  :lykeokyea:

I completely DISAGREE with you. I love Blackout probably more than ITZ. But I do love circus and I never understood why it got so much flack when it first came out. I thought it totally fit her personality at the time. I can't imagine someone like ForTheRecord-ney releasing Blackout 2.0. Yes, she had clearer vocals but something was missing..

I love badass-ney and Blackout-ney. Especially her brown\black hair at the time and that controversial album photoshoot. Sorry but no. 

I still listen to ITZ most all her albums.

From Circus I listen to: Circus, Unusual You, If U Seek Amy, Blur.. 

From Blackout: Gimme More, Break the Ice, Get Naked, Heaven on Earth, Freakshow, Ooh Ooh Baby... 

These are actually the only songs I like from Blackout.

In circus I love them all (except mannequin and mmm papi)!