Theo Hutchcraft Might Have Written A Song For Britney Spears! #b9

News

giff.gif

English singer and songwriter, Theo Hutchcraft, revealed to pop-buzz.com that he might have written a song for our girl, Britney.

PB: Would you write a song for Britney Spears?

Theo: Yes. Have I written a song for Britney Spears? Maybe...

Theo Hutchraft is also know for the group, "Hurts", which are an English synthpop duo formed in 2009, consisting of singer Theo Hutchcraft and synthesist Adam Anderson. Their first two albums, Happiness and Exile, both reached the top ten in the United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, and Finland.

Interesting! Britney did say she wanted to go that "Artsy Fartsy" route!

Source

Read it on our mainsite!

I'm all for that but doll, POM outfits are extremely cheap and quite frankly tragic.  :yeahsure:

FFT was much better 

I liked some of the leotards she used for HIR section, and the encore outfit was alright... but at POM there's a few good ones. The new opening outfit is sexy as hell and compliments ha body, some of the variations for the Blackout section are flawless. I hated the dress for the neon section originally but I think it looks good during PG. The final outfit isn't bad, either. I like the new red Baby / Oops costume... It's all just very bland. 

I liked some of the leotards she used for HIR section, and the encore outfit was alright... but at POM there's a few good ones. The new opening outfit is sexy as hell and compliments ha body, some of the variations for the Blackout section are flawless. I hated the dress for the neon section originally but I think it looks good during PG. The final outfit isn't bad, either. I like the new red Baby / Oops costume... It's all just very bland. 

She needs to match the dancers more in my opinion. The new WB/BBMA's outfit is stunning however it could use a boob adjust ( :orangu: ) and perhaps a small redesign to grey as the whole section is in grey. The MATM outfits improved a lot but could use an improvement. The new slave outfit is cheap even if it fits her body, but damn it looks cheap. The BOMT outfit is good as the red contrast fits the section but Neon and Toxic sections are horrible (the old Toxic one was nice but it's been used since 2013 with only small changes, so it's time to replace)  :chewgum: