Tom's Diner Officially Released Friday, Here Are The Official Remixes!

You can purchase them on Amazon right now, but I uploaded them to AudioBritneyBeats for you guys! to listen to easily!
Here's to hoping that Britney & Giorgio do an official music video for the song! 

Here is the link for the single version that drops Monday - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0161R4KJ2?keywords=Tom%27s%20Diner&qid=1444261622&ref_=sr_1_6&sr=8-6

What do you guys think of the remixes? 

Tom's Diner (Hibell Remix)

Tom's Diner ( DJ Inferno's Dirty Impact Remix)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKDenrsfuwc

Tom's Diner (Leu Remix)

• Like 1

Tbh, for the video I hope they use the version Giorgio used when he promoted his album.. It had her natural vocals and had a different instrumental.. I would obviously want the whole song instead of the 1 minute clip he played but they could use that version and show britney literally sitting in the morning at the diner on the corner while we hear background noise of waiters or people talking then britney looks up and the song starts playing.. Thats my input for an idea :goaway:

• Like 1

The Leu remix would be perfect for radio! It has the clear vocals, it's shorter so they wouldn't have to awkwardly cut it and the instrumental sounds so fresh! I love the original version, but I feel like that remix could do better  :yaknow:

Tbh, i think the single version will be different completely from the one we got, that's why it's on Britney's channel.

The single version, with the video, will probably go on Giorgio's channel (which is what I want, so that Britney can be his most viewed video, and credited for bringing life to his channel)

Well the remixers said that there aren't any plans for the future release + The first remix is a fanmade mashup :P

didn't really provide reciepts to me at all, but okay. lol. 

I removed the Craig Vanity cause I hated how it looked anyways, but i'm keeping the 2 officials, and the other remix up there.

Don't really see how it was a big deal. lol